twenty five TvT

i nodded and followed the boy to his home. we got up the stairs and to his room and as soon as we entered, all the thoughts from earlier came flooding back to me. when mira and dolores read his journal, completely invading his privacy. and how i didnt stop them. i tried not to think about it and to just have a good time with camilo.

he shifted his room into something more comfortable and sat on a bed in the corner that he had manifested.

"your room can shapeshift too?" i asked.

"yeah. but it only works for me. whatever i want the room to look like or whatever item i want will be given to me. all i have to do is think about it." he answered.

"thats really cool," i said, sitting down in a chair near the bed.

"you can sit on the bed."

"thats okay, thank you, though."

"just get on the bed, fin." he said. it wasnt rude or authorative, the way he said it. it was more of a comfy tone i guess.

i did as he said and sat on his bed. it was surprisingly soft.

"what do you wanna listen to?" i asked him.

"you cna choose." he told me.

i nodded and took my phone out of my tote. "we're gonna listen to some mor eof my music. i wanna show you the stuff i like." i told camilo.

"'kay, that sounds great." he had a bit of excitement in his voice which made me smile.

i went to my youtube library and played my favorite playlist.

the first song to play was cloud 9 by beach bunny. i sung along softly with the song and pulled out my notebook. i grabbed a pen and opened the book. i flipped to a blank page and began to draw different hairstyles. while pracicing, i felt camilo move closer to me to see what i was sketching.

"you drawing me again?" he asked before seeing my paper.

"no." i laughed.

he scooted close enough to me so that he could see my page. when he seen the hairstyles, he made an "oooo" sound.

"those are cool. i like this one the best." he pointed to a long hairstyle in the top right corner.

"thanks." i smiled a little.

at this point, our shoulders were touching. i wasnt singing anymore, i hummed instead. i felt camilo slide his arm behind my shoulders and gegin to play with my hair. it shocked me and took me a second to get comfortable. i blushed as he twirled strands of hair around his finger.

he then laid his head of curls on my shoulder and continued to watch me draw. so many thoughts rushed through my head, all about him. i thought things like 'hes so cute.' and 'i wanna stay like this forever.'

"can i hear more about you?" he asked suddendly.

"oh? hm, okay. let me think."

...

"how about we ask eachother questions?" i suggested.

"hm.. sure."

he sounded really sweet in that moment. i loved it.

"whats your favorite flower?" i asked first.

WOOP WOOP GETTIN A LITTLE FLUFFY

i absoluetely loved writing this chpater

515 words