Assiana hissed her teeth.

"Do that then. Makes my life easier. I'll just stay home." She says as she put him on speaker with the phone on her vanity and she swiped on some lip gloss.

Felix huffed.

"Bae you know am playing sheesh. When yall pulling up. Got someone we want yall to meet. Like a brother to us" he says.

Assiana plays with her big curly hair, fluffing it out as she looked at herself.

"Im not yo bae firstly. Secondly we gone be there soon. Now ima finish what I'm doing and hit you up when am there aite?" She says.

Felix hums in response and hangs up and the girls continue getting ready.

"Bae you know am playin-"

"Shut up" Assiana cuts Kelsey off and she giggles.

When they were finished, they checked themselves out in the mirror.

Kelsey straightened her black wig with highlights and wore a graphic tee crop top with some biker shorts and white air forces.

Assiana wore her curls out with a nude unitard romper, a distressed jean jacket and some white air forces aswell as they planned to match.

They made sure their out fits were comfortable and moveable as they knew they might end up staying a while, mostly because Kelsey would want to stay with Quay while Assiana just stuck around so Kelsey wouldn't get in trouble

Kelsey's parents were strict and as such, she wasn't allowed any where without them or Assiana or select few other persons.

And that definitely meant no boyfriends. But that didn't stop the 17 year old from having one.

Strict parents never made sense to Assiana. All that controlling behavior only bred dishonesty and discontent from the child. They probably thought they raised a perfect docile child who listened and obeyed.

When In all honesty children of strict parents weren't much different from other kids. They were just sneakier.

Shown in how Assiana and Kelsey talked to her mom, letting her know they were safe at home and just watching a movie before hanging up.

Kelsey grins as she tucks her phone into her purse before looking at herself once more, tweaking her shorts so her belly ring showed more.

A belly ring she was not supposed to have. Assiana thought as she watched Kelsey turn and they head for the door.

She looks at her best friends back and sniggers as she sees her tramp stamp.

You guessed it. Also not meant to have that

They make their way out of the house and Assiana locks up before getting into her car, Kelsey already strapped in and ready.

When they get to Felixs, she calls him and he answers, telling her to come in, the door was open for them.