three

Lack of comments in all chapters is because a small amount of bits have been rewritten since they were terribly written before.

PLEASE vote and comment <3

ASTRA GARCIA

BANG BANG BANG

I jump off my bed and look around with a groggy vision when I hear the knocking and run downstairs, this person is really impatient.

Dad and mum are at work, and Xander has gone to his group of friends at the field.

"Yeah, I'll be right there!" I scream running to the door, I finally unlock it and find nova standing there with a bag.

"Hi" I breath out, she smiles at me handing the bag, I furrow my eyebrows, "your snacks, you forgot them yesterday" she smiles again.

"Oh yeah" I chuckle lightly, she goes to turn around again but I stop her "who did you come with?" She turns around again facing me, "oh the group" she points behind her and there all looking at us, smiling, Grayson isn't though.

"Anyways, bye have a good day" she says, but I stop her again.

"Why don't you guys come in?" I ask, she stops in her tracks and slowly turns around and grins.

It was weird to just invite a couple of strangers in, but they seemed nice. Plus, I was feeling lonely in this new place and I needed some friends.

I also had a habit of blurting things out when I got nervous. I remind myself that I'm kind of like Xander, except from being clumsy.

"Of course we can, I'll call them" she squeals running to the black jeep behind her.

They like me.

That's so wholesome.

I leave the door open waiting for them to come in as I quickly rummage through the pantry so I can find something for them to eat.

"Hi Astra" Akira's voice makes me jump a bit, I turn around and wave as I find all of them here.

Grayson eyes me up and down, from my chest to my legs, Nova does is again and slaps him on his head, "eyes off, sonny" he groans rubbing the back of his head.

I chuckle at them, Matthew and Leo come over to say hi to me as I let the other three explore the house.

"How's your day been?" Leo asks me, I take my bowl out "I haven't done anything yet I just woke up" I dump some fruity pebbles in, and some milk.

"Oh" he looks down at his hands and plays with his rings nervously.

I slightly furrow my brows observing him, he seems as if he's nervous.

Just then, from the corner of my eye I see Nova, Akira and Grayson come back from the living room "do you guys want to eat anything?" I ask them.

"We're fine" Akira reply's smiling at me and sitting in the counter.

I continue eating my fruity pebbles as a phone rings, we all look around as Grayson takes his phone out of his pocket and then looks at me.