As soon as he got halfway down the steps he immediately was hit with the sweet smell of chocolate, more specifically chocolate crêpes, the ones his mother made him as a child.

"It seems like someone made some yummy breakfast." He said to Lillian, moving to kiss her head as he continued down the stairs.

He soon was in the kitchen, to see his mother behind the stove, cooking a rather large display of crêpes, along with some other breakfast foods.

However as he took in the sight of the large array of food that was made, his eyes caught the large amount of shopping bags along the ground. With a questioning look to his mother who knew her son had entered the kitchen, her motherly senses hitting her as if he was still a child trying to sneak up on her.

"Oh those bags are just some things that I had bought for Lillian after you went to bed, I had someone pick them up this morning, I can't believe I get to shop for a child again, lord knows your sister won't be having a child anytime soon," Isabella said excitedly moving to get a small spill-proof cup out of the fridge, already filled with some water.

"Here, I bet she's thirsty," Isabella said, handing her son the cup before turning to Lillian who had hidden, much like the night before, in Lorenzo's neck.

"So precious." She whispered before going back to the kitchen.

Lorenzo smiled at his mother's excitement, before moving to sit in the seat he had sat in the night before. Moving Lillian in the same position, in front of him, her back against his chest. "Here sweetheart." He said giving her the cup, and helping her drink which Lillian did.

Soon two plates were put in front of the two, one had already had perfectly bite-sized pieces, Isabella having cut it for her. Soon another joined them, Isabella taking a seat next to Lorenzo. Lorenzo immediately began to feed Lillian, not caring if he ate, which astonished Isabella.

She is so proud of her son and she had no words to compare how her son looked as a father. After Lillian had eaten, he too began to eat as well. Lillian comfortably sat against Lorenzo's chest, feeling it vibrate as he spoke to his mother. The two conversed while they ate, his mother talking about the ball that she would be throwing for the mafia and its business partners for Christmas, making sure to remind her son that he would have to attend, seeing as everyone had not known of his arrival just yet.

Lorenzo nodded along, listening but watching Lillian. Soon after they had eaten, Lorenzo had one of the many maids clean up, as he made his way back to his room to get himself and Lilian ready for the day.

Once in his room, he put on a movie, one similar to the movie they had watched the other night, letting Lilian get consumed in the moving characters as he got ready. He simply changed into a regular black dress shirt, paired with black dress pants. Once he was dressed, having done so in the closet, he went to change Lillian. Having only a select few clothes he only had normal clothing, knowing he would either send one of his assistants, or his mother would volunteer, lord knows she would enjoy it far too much. However, he dressed her into a black pair of tights, and a plain blue shirt, putting on a pair of white socks, they made their way downstairs.

Lorenzo made his way to his office on the second floor, taking Lillian with him, planning on seeing how the businesses were since he had been gone. The office itself was the same size as his bedroom, having enough space for him to have private meetings with important business partners, which he realized he would have to figure out to do differently from now on. His desk sat on the right side of the room, it being five feet from the wall, having three bookshelves behind it. The desk is made of oak, it has been his father's and grandfather's and many dons before, and it is paired with a newer office chair. In Front of the desk were two leather armchairs, with two matching leather sofas behind them, with a matching coffee table in front of the fireplace, that was unlit, a tv hanging just above it.