ᗷ. ᗪ'Oᖇ - ᗷᑌᖇᑎᗩ ᗷOY ᙭ ᗯIᘔKIᗪ | 😶‍🌫️

Quick Author's Note: I want to wholeheartedly say thank you for being my motivation to continue writing. The past comments I've gotten on chapters prior, seeing you guys add to your reading lists and simply voting has been boosting my spirits. I've been in the writing game for a minute now and I've expressed on my profile that I've been feeling discouraged. It has been rough for me lately, but I've decided to use my writing as a way for me to get my closure and to simply just to escape. Once again thank you for rocking with me and making me feel normal again.

"I'm genuinely pregnant... what the fuck." Samari said in disbelief while leaving the doctors office with her best friends. The girls screamed and cried once they saw the ultrasound, and Samari looked terrified. "How do you plan on telling Anthony?" Josandrea asked while they pulled up to a restaurant to eat some Dominican Chinese food. The sound of Samari's stomach growling made everyone laugh as they exited the car once it was parked. "I'll tell him tonight .. hopefully I don't forget," Samari said while immediately growing nauseated at the sight of sushi. She immediately went to find a table while gagging and covering her nose. "Yep, this gonna be an interesting pregnancy." Josandrea said while faintly remembering how Samari was when she was pregnant the first go around. When the girls finally came to the table Samari sat at they watched as Samari had a mini buffet in front of her. "You feel better now?" They both asked while Samari looked up from the bowl of rice she was eating as she nodded.  The two women ordered their food while Samari looked up and gasped.  Everyone watched as Anthony walked in and headed to the counter. Thankfully they were in the cut so he couldn't see her belly that she had been hiding. As he spoke to the lady at the counter he pulled out his phone, hers instantly vibrated while she struggled to slide off into the bathroom. "Hey, just wanted to know if you were hungry." He said while she finally swallowed the rice she had in her mouth, "I went to eat with the girls I'm pretty full for now," She told him while washing her hands and fixing her clothes before texting the girls to see if he left the restaurant yet. Once she got the thumbs up she walked back out and listened to him drive home. "We gotta talk once Josandrea drops me off," She finally said to him while walking back to the table, her friends neatly packed up the food they ordered and Elizabeth pointed to the big sheet cake. They all left a tip and walked out to the car, "okay then I'll see you soon ." He said before hanging up causing her to grow anxious. The ride back to Samari's place was quiet, within twenty minutes they were outside the duplex. The women gave her words of encouragement while she got out. "Okay! Okay I'll call you once I'm done," Samari said while finally making her way inside.

"Welcome back Snuggle Butt, oh don't give me that face you know I wouldn't call you it outside." Anthony said while chuckling and kissing her forehead before grabbing the cake box out of her hands. She playfully mean mugged him before going to shower and change. Once she got out the shower she was hungry and realized she left her food with her friends. "Babe I'm - Oh thank you very much!" She exclaimed seeing the same food she had earlier on a plate, her stomach growled loudly underneath her 5x hoodie. They both ate and talked about what they had done for the day, and she finally got the courage to speak. "So I have something to say, and I'm nervous. I've been keeping this secret since Auntie passed.." She said truthfully causing him to look up with a cold stare, she watched as his eyes changed to the darkest of greens she ever saw. After taking a deep breath she placed the cake on the table and held her phone up before counting down from ten. "You're pregnant? YOU'RE PREGNANT! " He yelled out while looking at the cake and back to her belly that she finally showed to him. The two stared at one another before he grabbed her and held her in his arms.  "Auntie mentioned it and I thought she was just saying things to be funny. Plus she stayed with her hand on my stomach," Samari said while reaching over for her phone and uploading the video on all her social media platforms. Anthony occupied himself by rubbing her stomach and talking to it making her smile while taking pictures of him.

"I planted a seed and it's growing! Finally ... " he mumbled causing Samari to look back at him while pulling on a sports bra. She began to look at her body and noticed that she gained weight in only certain parts of her body. "Yeah you had ass but now you got all that ass," Anthony said while placing a pillow on his lap while staring at her. She intentionally bent over causing him to immediately climb out of bed and walk towards her. Her giggling stopped once she felt him on her lower back, his warm palms rubbed her thighs before immediately tugging the boxers she wore off. "Yeah you gotta have two more of my kids and then ima pull out I promise," He said in her ear causing her to grow wet while he slowly slid in. Her soft moans filled the room as he slowly stroked her while they stood in front of the mirror. "D-damnit!" She huffed out as she felt her legs buckle, as he felt her tighten her walls around his dick he came instantly. The two stared at one another through the mirror as she began to throw it back on him. Her eyes were hooded and filled with lust which made him rock hard. The went at it for two more hours and then soaked in the tub together. He massaged her feet while she leaned back and sighed loudly. "Lord they on my bladder, but this water feel too damn good. Why you playing with me god?" She asked on the brink of tears as she got out the tub to go pee. Anthony got out and ran another bath and waited for her to finish up. Once she got inside he grabbed her feet again and rubbed them. The way the jets felt on her lower back made her moan softly while sliding deeper into the water. They finally cleaned up and she walked to the bedroom where her oversized tee was waiting on the bed with her furry socks. "I dead ass want WingStop & cake," She said while pulling out her phone and ordering some wings for him and her. As she walked to the kitchen she noticed him walking out the bathroom with a white cloth bag in his hand. She shrugged it off while finally making her way to the fridge. Samari occupied herself by cutting a huge slice and popping it in the freezer. Once she heard the doorbell she walked to it and couldn't wait to tear into the wings she ordered. "Thank yo- East what are you doing here?" She asked while the dasher walked up to the both of them. She held the bag of wings while standing in the doorway while East simply stared at her. "I missed you and just wanted to talk," He said while keeping his eyes glued to her stomach. She grew uncomfortable and embarrassed when she finally had locked eyes with him. The two bickered back and forth while Anthony watched from the kitchen. He was proud that she was holding her ground and had finally spoken on how she felt. "I'm finally happy, why can't you just support me?" She questioned while shifting to the opposite side of the doorframe. Her and East argued again before he grabbed her and kissed her causing her to pull away quickly. Anthony made his presence known and immediately pushed her behind him gently before closing the door in East's face. She stood in shock while he took the bag out of her hands as he hugged her. He had been in this situation prior to him meeting Samari, he understood her confusion but was curious to see what was destined to happen next.