𝟝'𝟝 - 𝕋𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕚 𝕩 𝕄𝕦𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕠 💰💸

"I- It's apparent we're no good for one another East. You're doing your thing and living life the way you want to." Samari said while rubbing her belly as she attempted to stand up by the car door. It wasn't a muggy fall day but she felt warmer than usual. East had asked to come talk to her to settle their differences. The two came to terms with the fact he and her wouldn't be nothing more than friends with limited benefits. "I feel like you still have love for me in your heart, just wanted to put that out there." He said teasingly while staring into her big brown eyes, they looked glossed over as she hunched over and gasped. Her water had officially broke and she was due at any given moment. She immediately yelled out for him to go inside to grab her bags while dialing Bryshere. He helped her into the car before rushing into her home and doing as told. Once he came back he immediately flew to the hospital, "she's in labor." He said in an aggressive tone while caused the nurses to jump to her aid faster than they were previously working. They rolled her down the hall into a room to get her prepped while he stood in the lobby shooting a text to Bryshere. "I'm in traffic hopefully baby girl doesn't come before I get there. If anything hold it down for me, I trust you." Bryshere said while slamming his hand on the car horn while cursing out the other drivers on the freeway. The call immediately disconnected as one nurse dragged East down the hallway. The moment he put on the scrubs and gear he was told to stand by Samari's side. "Okay dad, we need you to help mom. Simple breathing exercises and a mutual understanding." Dr Oki said to the two causing them to look at one another in unison in confusion. Samari immediately began to collect her thoughts and began to breathe as she was taught. Her brown eyes stared directly into East's eyes as she was told to push. He stood by her side making sure to hold her hand as he also wiped sweat from her forehead. "Okay, one more time family! We see the head." Dr Oki said while peeking his head up from underneath the bedsheet. The moment the two held hands again it felt as if a rush of electricity flowed through the both of them. Within five minutes Desiree Renee was born, she was a solid 13 pound baby with a head full of hair already with big light brown eyes. The two stared at the baby as she finally opened her eyes and reached her little hands out to East. "How you steal my baby heart already? I don't understand this shit at all." Samari said while chuckling to herself while rubbing Desiree's back slowly as she laid on her chest. East continued to stand while looking down at the precious babygirl who held onto his index finger with the tightest of grips. Bryshere finally made his way into the room to see East and Samari staring dead ahead at the bassinet that held his baby girl in it. After washing and sanitizing his hands he stood by it while rubbing his finger through her hair. He already knew that his daughter was going to be the most spoiled child he had ever encountered. "Okay so we just need dad's signature on the birth certificate and here's the copy of the little footprints" The nurse said while handing everything to East with a smile, it caused Bryshere to immediately sigh loudly while taking the document out of his hand. After signing it he passed it back to the nurse who quickly asked who he was while paging one of the doctors to come into the room. Thirty minutes of explaining later, and a much needed apology him and East watched Samari sleep. Her light snores filled the air while the two sat lost in thought, "I appreciate you for making sure she was good. Deadass." Bryshere said while fiddling with the ring on his finger to keep himself occupied. East sighed while looking off at Samari yet again, his mind began running at a thousand miles an hour. As he got ready to spoke he simply got quiet and got himself together before walking out of the room.

Two weeks passed as Samari began to get accustomed to the life of being a new mother, she craved sleep and the instant rush of potty training. East ended up making it his goal to lend a hand, he helped buy things for the baby's room and also continuously making sure there was the essentials. Desiree immediately got accustomed to seeing East every other week that when Bryshere would do what East did she would get fussy. "Mari, you ate today?" East asked while walking through the door with bags of food from Jolibee and clothing bags from Saks Fifth Avenue. Samari smiled tiredly while reaching out for the bag of food as he reached for Desiree whom instantly lit up in his arms. Her loud giggles made them both smile as he played around with her as he made random dinosaur noises. "Bryshere is on another business trip, I honesty think he's upset because you're helping out." She said with her mouth half full with food, you could tell she couldn't handle it alone but she managed to push through. While they spoke Bryshere stumbled in drunkenly with the meanest of looks on his face. His whole body smelled of tequila mixed with bath & body works perfume. "Oh, this nigga with my baby again. G-great." He huffed out while snatching Desiree out of his hands causing her to cry the moment he went to kiss her cheeks. Samari immediately jumped up and grabbed the baby while soothing her as she rocked her from side to side. The two men stood in the living room while eyeballing one another, "She's not your kid bro, you don't have to fucking do all this shit." Bryshere said through gritted teeth while running his hands through his curly fade. Bryshere was jealous of the relationship East had with his kid, but didn't want anyone to find out about his other children. Guilt ate him up everyday as he watched Samari struggle, he was currently living his biological father's life. " I can't do this, I can't deal with you being drunk and lashing out. You knew the consequences of fucking me without protection. And lets not speak on how you told me in the car-" She yelled out before immediately breathing heavy as she clutched her chest as she dropped to the floor. East immediately began rubbing her back while grabbing one of the many emergency kits Samari had placed throughout the house. After checking her blood pressure and making her take her medicine East laid her down on the couch. Desiree immediately grew fussy as her little arms reached out to East.  Bryshere shook his head while watching how East calmed both Samari and Desiree down. Once the girls went down for a nap East motioned for Bryshere to step outside. "I already know, Mari don't know but if you love her you'd tell her." East said while sparking up his blunt while leaning against his G-Wagon. As he inhaled his eyes stayed glued on Bryshere who paced back and forth. The two men were so similar it made him want to change for the better. "She don't even know who your son is and y'all been friends for how long?" Bryshere spat out while looking at East with a mean mug embedded in his face. He had a point, but even East knew that Samari didn't care but she cared plus she was technically his concubine. "We didn't start off like you and her, we met ended up fucking then argued and fucked for years. You took time like I did. Yet you  managed to snag a good woman and fumbled stop fuckin' playing." East said with gritted teeth as he stared at Bryshere while holding his blunt out to him. Bryshere's face immediately softened at the realization which cause him and East to simultaneous sigh loudly.  The two silently smoked before finally deciding to get some things off of their chest at the end of the week.