𝕋𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕝𝕖 - 𝔻𝕖𝕩𝕥𝕒 𝔻𝕒𝕡𝕤 🏝

Their bodies moved in sync as they kissed in the middle of her hotel room. His warm palms took their time roaming all over her body as he pinned her against the wall. As much as she wanted to be dominant she couldn't, she was eager to see what he had in store. "A-ah fuck." She whimpered out while he suckled on her breast as he began to take off the shirt he wore, his muscular body underneath the moonlight made her clitoris throb. "Relax, I need you to relax." He said while standing straight up while cupping her chin, his lips pressed against hers while he lead them towards the bed. He took his time undressing her, and even tied her hair up in a messy bun. "A-Anthonyy!" She moaned out once she felt his warm tongue between her slit, her nails dug into his shoulders as he feasted away. A hour went by as he continued and by that time she was fading. Once he got her to squirt one last time he went to grab a warm rag to clean her up. He tucked her into the bed and got himself together. "Come lay with me." She whispered while holding her arms out, he laughed while stripping down to his boxers before sliding in the bed next to her. "You comfortable?" He asked while she laid her head on his chest, her light snores filled the room as he rubbed her forehead.

The sun shined brightly and woke her up, she immediately rubbed her eyes while finally sitting up. Her jaw dropped when she seen the tatted up dread headed man in her bed, "Lord what happens in Mexico stays in Mexico." She said while slipping out of bed to shower, by the time she came out he was sitting on the loveseat with a blunt to his lips. The two stared at one another until it finally clicked that she had went to dinner and met him. "I forgot your name, but I know for a fact I enjoyed myself." She said shyly while looking at the hickey on his neck and scratches on his shoulders. His laugh made her nipples poke through the tank top she wore and she immediately clenched her thighs. "Richardson told me you was a cool girl, I learned that last night. My apologies if I made you uncomfortable." He said while passing her the blunt as she stood by the balcony door. She waved him off while briefly remembering what she saw before they started drinking. Her phone ringing immediately made her snap out of her thoughts. She answered while watching Anthony roll up some more blunts. "Hello.." She reluctantly said while East's voice boomed in her ear. With all the questions he was asking she immediately grew annoyed with him and Anthony immediately pulled her down on his lap. He rubbed her back and nuzzled his face in her neck. She put herself on mute while tossing her phone to the side as she straddled his lap. He held her close and they smoked some more until East finally hung up. "Everyone needs someone that'll listen, but everyone's entitled to choose if they want to thoroughly listen or not." She said while adjusting herself on his lap, she immediately relaxed as he rubbed her body his hands felt as if they knew her body for years. Once his hands gripped her waist as he caressed her she laid her head on his shoulder and dozed off. "Samari.. Mari I'm gonna leave but I put my number in your phone love. I need a change of clothes, text or call when you wake up." He said while kissing her forehead as he stood back up. She nodded and turned over before he walked out making sure the slam lock was on. As he popped his AirPods in he waited for the elevator, Dexta Daps played in his ear as he pressed the floor of his suite. He bobbed his head while exiting and making his way to the door. In his head he kept remembering how sweet Samari tasted and how she moaned his name. He loved how she added extra emphasis on his name each time she had an orgasm. "Aunty Richardson, how may I help you my love?" He asked while hearing the ringtone set for his favorite aunt. He stripped while listening to his aunt speak on her day, he immediately smiled once she mentioned Samari. "I just know you two would balance each other out. I love that girl like she's my own, and I will make sure that both of you will be happy while I'm gliding through my final days on the earth." Richardson  said causing Anthony  to sigh loudly while remembering what the doctor told his aunt. She was diagnosed with Cancer and only had less than a year to live apparently. "Does she know? I feel like she deserves to know eventually." Anthony asked as he showered and attempted to shake the thought of eventually loosing the one woman other than his mother who made sure he was good mentally and financially. "I'll tell her eventually love, I want her to flourish first. Just like how I want you to do the same, plus you know aunty hooking her babies up!" She told him making him sigh before letting out a small chuckle. The two spoke some more as he got himself together to watch the sun set. The moment they disconnected he shot Samari a text before sitting back and staring off at the coastline.  "Where you at?" Samari asked while they sat on FaceTime. He watched as she rolled up, he loved how focused she looked. It made him laugh each time she'd scrunch her nose up when she was embarrassed or playing as if she was annoyed. "I'm on the twelfth floor, you tryna come down?" He asked as he watched her fix her bun as she looked for her slides. The eagerness in her voice to wanting to spend time with him was something he wasn't used to.  The sound of knocking on the door broke him out of his thoughts as he walked to the door. He smirked at her outfit while she looked up at him with her big brown eyes. "If you attempt to tell me I'm not cute I'll leave. Cause I'm feeling myself with the bunny ears." She said while pulling the hood up causing the ears to fall in her face. The two laughed as he wrapped his arms around her as he pulled her in for a hug. They stood in the threshold hugging before finally closing the door and making their way to the balcony to smoke.

"He said .. She open up like a window." Samari said while dancing in her seat to the song she chose. Anthony rolled more blunts while looking at how she moved in the seat. "So you telling me y'all call it a window?" He asked in all curiousness, while blinking slowly as he exhaled smoke. She immediately laughed while looking at his low eyes. She stood up while playing the song from the beginning and begun to dance. "I.. I get it now." He said while watching her whine slowly and dipping to the floor. The moment Dexta sung about the window Samari had her legs wrapped behind her head while smirking. "Yeah the song just does something to me." She said while laughing and sitting back on the ground with her legs stretched out.  The two smoked and ordered room service before Samari unzipped the onesie she came in. His eyes widened at the two piece she wore and the tattoos she had. Her thigh tattoo had his full attention, he loved how she incorporated all of her favorite video games in one tattoo. He watched as she made her way to the pool connected to the balcony and how she immediately dived in. He took pictures of her as she swam to the edge and posted up. "You gone stare or join me?" She asked him while looking back at him, the way the sun shined off her wet skin had him lost for words as he looked for trunks. "Don't get beat up." He said playfully before swimming over to her and firmly gripping her ass before she leaned in for a kiss. Two balconies over East stood and stared in disbelief, he flicked his cigarette butt off the edge as he stared at Samari with the mystery man. "Bitches be lying." He said loud enough causing the two to pull apart before they ended back into each other's arms.