𝒲𝒽𝒾𝓉𝑒 𝒯𝑒𝑒 - 𝒮𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓀𝑒𝓇 𝓍 𝒩𝒪𝟣 𝒩𝑜𝒶𝒽 💋

"Treat me like white tees , don't get me dirty. L-love on me." She sung along while walking inside from getting the last of the bags from the car. The past few months were best she had in awhile, and she just finished adding the finishing touches to her place. "Hopefully you guys come down before my vacation." She said while on FaceTime with her mother, Raina sported a cute body wave lace front and a body suit from Fashion-nova. It warmed her heart with how her dad would greet her once he came home from work. Their relationship was something she strived for with a twist. "So what's your plans for the weekend ?" Raina asked while playfully swatting her husband's hand away from her butt. The interaction had Samari giggling and missing how her and East used to interact with one another. "The usual a bottle of ciroc and some weed. I got this new thing for the tub too I'm ready to soak for hours." Samari said while looking off at her obnoxiously pink bathroom. After saying goodnight to everyone she immediately stripped down and put her hair in a messy high ponytail. She turned on her playlist and got her bubble bath together. The moment she slid inside the sound of her phone ringing disturbed the euphoric feeling she had. "Yes?" She asked while rolling her eyes while looking down at the FaceTime call. East's eyes were low and the way he licked his lips immediately made her clit throb. "You acting funny, for what though?" He asked while taking another pull and exhaling a huge ass cloud of smoke. Once he flicked the roach out the window he stared directly at the screen while she adjusted how she was sitting. The lighting in the bathroom plus the bubbles complimented her skin tone. "What? Boy I just wanna soak in my tub." She said while flicking her lighter so she could smoke. As she exhaled she looked down and saw that he flipped the camera on his dick. The way he stroked it had her in a slight trance, it was at that very moment her quirofillia kicked in. "Bye I- ima hang up on you cause you're playing on my line for what?" She said while drinking the wine she had by the side of the tub from the bottle. He chuckled as he kept going causing her to reach over for her tub toys. One thing she was good at was making sure anyone feel good. This was similar to her cam shows on Only-Fans, and she immediately tuned him out while placing her leg on the side of the tub. His eyes were glued to the screen while he watched her stand up and lather her body. She swayed her hips to the music that played as she continued to wash up. "When you get that tattoo?" He asked while looking at the dagger that was on her thigh. She ignored him as she reached for her waterproof wand. With a quick click of a button she rubbed the tip of it across her nipples. Her soft moans filled his ears as she began pleasuring herself. "Mm fuck yess." She dragged out while tossing her head back once she got to her clit. The steady intense vibrations made her eyes roll to the back of her head while she kept grinding against it. Once she began squirting he sat up in surprise and watched her every move. He loved how she was fucking one of the dildos that was suctioned to the wall. Her ample sized ass bouncing off the wall made him think about the last time he had her bent over his counter. "O-oh my fucking god." She moaned out while throwing her ass back and rubbing the wand on her clitoris. As she got closer to her orgasm she moaned louder than each previous moan she let out. In the blink of an eye her body shook as she rode one of many hard orgasms she was having back to back. Once she was finished she sparked her blunt again while showering regularly. "Oh nah when you started this?" He asked in utter shock, it surprised the fuck out of him to see her remotely act like this. Once she wrapped herself up in a towel she hung up on him and went to play GTA.

( Text Exchange Between The Two Below)