5

(you) (javon) (jaden) (jayla)
'JADEN GIVE IT BACK NOW!'
'Not unless you ask nicely'
Jaden's face was plastered with a smirk as he held my phone up in the air.
'Jaden please may you give me my phone back'
'No ahaha'
He ran around the table so we were both standing on either side. I was clearly annoyed because i stopped asking and just stood there staring at him. He eventually got bored and walked back round handing my phone to me.
'Er y/n. What's that on your sweatpants?'
'Jaden im not falling for any of your tricks!'
'No i'm being serious y/n what is that?'
Jaden seemed concerned so i looked down and saw blood all over my new grey sweats! I quickly ran up the stairs shouting curse words. I ran into Javons bathroom and locked the door. Javon knocked on the door asking if i'm ok but i just tell him to get Jayla. He comes back with his sister and i open the door to let her in. I shut the door behind her.
'y/n are you ok?'
'I JUST STARTED MY FUCKING PERIOD! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO HAPPEN TODAY OF ANY DAYS?'
'y/n, y/n calm down i will go get you some of my things you will be fine'
'Thank you sooo much i love you!'
Jayla walked out of the bathroom and tells Javon and Jaden what happened. I wasn't really listening but all i heard was Jaden.
'Well at least we know Javon hasn't gotten her pregnant'
'Jaden shut up before i come and beat you tf up!'
He didn't say anything after that because he was already scared of me even when i'm not on my period. Everyone laughed slightly at Jadens reaction. Jayla comes back with some stuff and i cleaned myself up before i walk out again. I stood in front of the two boys giving Jaden the death stare. After about 30 seconds i break eye contact and then all over to Javon giving him a hug.

- time skip -

We were all sat on Jayla's bed on our phones and then Daelo walks in.
you- 'Hey mumps are you ok?'
Daelo- 'Mummy and Daddy want you to come down stairs'
Wee all got up and headed down stairs.
All of us- 'Hey mum hey dad!'
I call them mum and dad because they are the closest thing i have to parents.
Dad- 'We are going out for food tonight so can you all go and get ready'
We all flashed each other a smile and ran up stairs again to get ready. I wanted to impress Javon because i feel like i haven't been looking my best lately so i picked out my favourite dress.

I paired it with my pink Jordan 1s and a simple makeup look

I don't usually say this but i actually felt pretty

I don't usually say this but i actually felt pretty. It was time to go and everyone was waiting outside so i quickly put my shoes on to leave. I walk out of the door and everyone's eyes turn towards me.
Jayla- 'Omg y/n you look amazing!'
Javon- 'Wow!'
Jaden just fake gagged and we all sat in the car, Mum and Dad in the front, Jayla, Daelo and Jaden in the middle and me and Javon in the very back. As we were driving to the restaurant, i felt eyes staring at the side of my head. I turn around and see Javon looking at me.
you- 'Hey Javon baby are you ok?'
He leans in putting his mouth close to my ear and whispers.
Javon- 'You look fucking gorgeous ma'
He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and i started to blush. Even tho we have been dating for almost 2 weeks now, little things he did still make me blush like hell.
Javon's pov:
I quickly got ready and went down stairs with the rest of the family. We were just waiting on one person now. y/n. She walked out of the door and my eyes instantly glued to her body. She had a beautiful pink dress on with matching jordan's. God i can't believe that that is my girlfriend.
Jayla- 'Omg y/n you look amazing!'
Javon- 'Wow!'
We all got in the car, me and y/n were sat at the back together. I couldn't help but stare at her the whole ride there. I mean who wouldn't when you are sat next to a girl that looks like that!.
Mum- 'We're here'
We all got out of the car and we walked in the restaurant, me and y/n hand-in-hand. We have all sat down now, waiting for the waiter to take our order. A young boy about a year or two older than me comes up and asks us what we want. I didn't take any notice of him until he asked y/n what she wanted.
Waiter- 'What about this pretty lady here. What do you want?'
That made me mad. I know that most boys probably think she is pretty but they don't say it out loud in front of her and her boyfriend! He looked her up and down smirking. I got even more angry but i decided to be smart about it. I placed my hand on her thigh and rubbed it slowly causing her to gasp. She looked down at my hand and up at my face. I smirked at her and looked at the waiter again. I moved my hand higher up her leg until it was completely under her skirt. The waiter looked at me, at my hand and then at y/n realising what was going on. His shocked expression said it all. He walked away with his head low after taking everyone's order. I took my had off of her thigh and put it over her shoulder giving her a quick peck on the cheek. He had to know that y/n was mine and only mine.

~
This one if a bit of a different one but i like it.😌Thank you guys so much for over 300 reads and 20 votes! Ik it doesn't sound like a lot but it means a lot especially because it is my first story. ❤️