Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls

Start from the beginning

Branch: 🎵It's gonna be alright,
We don't even have to try!
It's always a good time!🎵

Trolls: 🎵Whooo!🎵

Branch launch himself in the air as he high fives with the sun while Poppy sliding down to the vines like slides as the trolls greets her and watches the trolls are ready for the reunited party.

Poppy & The trolls: 🎵Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh,
It's always a good time!🎵

The Queen of Pop lands down on the trampoline like hair with a help of her best friends; The Snack Packs. They used their hair as a trampoline then she launch herself in the air.

Poppy: 🎵Whoa-oh-oh, oh-oh-ohWe don't even have to try, it's always a good time

We don't even have to try, it's always a good time.🎵

The Snack Packs catches her with their hair and put her down on the ground. She sees Branch was sliding down on the ground with a vines-like slide. They run up to each other and hug.

Branch: Hey there, my Queen!

Poppy: Good morning, My Branchie-Boo! How's your morning?

Branch: Pretty good. Just want to see my beautiful strawberry Queen doing in the Reunited Party.

Poppy: Aw, that was so sweet!

Biggie: Hey Poppy, when will the Kings and Queens arrived?

Poppy: Oh yeah! Thanks for the response, Biggie! (To Branch) Branch, the trolls have decorated for the party. The Cupcakes, Cakes, Balloons, DJ Booth for Trollex and Synth and more! Also, more glitters!

She pull out some glitters out of her pockets which create like snowflakes. It falls into Branch's face.

Branch: (Chuckles) Okay, okay. You win. But, don't forget the meeting during the party.

Poppy: Exactly. Alright, let's party!

The trolls are started to decorate the party, the twins; Satin and Chenille decorate some costume designs. DJ Suki put the DJ booth for King Trollex to collaborate with her. The Kings and Queens of Tribes just arrived in time including the Yodelers, K-pop and Reggaeton.

Hickory: (To Poppy) Hey there, Pops!

Poppy: (Gasps) Hick!

They run each other and hug as they pulled away, Hickory put her shoulder.

Poppy: Your just in time for the party!

Hickory: Yeah, I'll never get late for your awesome party of yours, especially, Queen Barb is gettin' excited for the rock.

Barb: (To Poppy) Hey! Hey Popcorn!

Poppy: Oh, hey there, Barb!

Barb: Nice party!