Last Author's NOTEEEEEEEE

Author's/Vee's Note:

So hello minna-san! Wow, we finally reached the end of Miyuri's story.

Sa tinagal-tagal nga naman talaga ng prosisyon, sa simbahan din ang tuloy nilang dalawa ni Yuro. Yayyyy!

Unang-una sa lahat, thank you!

Thank you sa inyong lahat na patuloy na nagbabasa ng story na to.

To be honest, I thought of dropping this story dahil na rin sa sobrang tagal na natengga ng story na to and I almost lost the will to write.

I started this story wayyy back 2016? or 2017? I was sooooo jeje pa back then.

I was inspired by ate purpleyhan (hi ate! your works are incredible! I love you so muchhh) in fact, you would notice it right away on the first chapters. I am not going to deny that.

But as I went on writing the chapters, I found my own concept. I found my own plot (although I have to admit this story has a LOT of plotholes). Minahal ko ang story na to to the point that I almost gave up writing when I lost my account. (Fortunately, I retrieved it)

And katulad nga ng sinabi ko dati, I forgot my password for this account. Like, bigla nalang talaga syang naglog out and I can't log in again dahil nga limot ko na yung password 😭

So I just gave up and made a new account. But lagi ko talagang binabalik-balikan ang story na to using my new account.

Natutuwa akong magbasa ng mga comments kahit na hindi ko taga mareplyan kasi syempre iba na nga gamit ko, baka sabihin pa ng iba na poser ako 😹

Special thanks to my reader FLUFYC4NDY_15 ! Hello bibe! Thank you so much sa pagsubaybay ng story ko and even motivating me to continue my story. Your comments and messages really gave the drive and encouragement to continue writing and finish Miyuri's story. So thank you so much! I love youu!

And of course, to those people who still read, vote and comment on my story, THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sana ay nagustuhan nyo ang ending na ibinigay ko kina Miyuri.

And sa mga bagong mambabasa ng story na to, i'm sorry for the kajejehan ang cringeness overload and thank you for lending your time to read Miyuri's story.

Oh well, I just can't explain how happy I am that I finished this story and how thankful I am for my readers who still support me even though I update REAL SLOW. Huhu, sorry na.

I guess i'll end the drama here. I hope to see you soon on my next story. (If ever I find the will to write again 😹)

Have a good day minna-san! Arigato guzaimas! Ja ne! ❤️

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Element School (School of Elemental Magic) [COMPLETED] 🎉