SILENT PILL-3

.

SHORT NEWS FOR YOU:

HELLO 👋. I AM WORKING ON MY NEW BOOK WHICH I GUESS HAVE 50-60 chapter💜💜🥰🥰🥰

....... It's my first long 📕book☺☺☺......

I donno which book should I do.....so I have two choices which depends  upon you lovely ❤❤❤😊......

Choice 1:

"RACE"

in which taehyung, a poor boy, gay ----change his gender into female and attend in a competition of race. His mother is seriously ill so in order to earn money, first he goes to male category, but seats r already reserved. So he joined in female category.....

There he met --jeon Jungkook, the badboy, gay and also the rival........ Who is planning to destroy her(him).....

While at the same time.... He (jk) becomes interested in a boy who met in a car..... What will happen when he came to know that both r one!!!

CHOICE 2:

"THIRST"

!A blood thirsting encounter with a vampire alpha!

Taehyung was living a normal life as omega.... Then booom his life turned into unexpected ways he didn't saw it's coming.....

Which type of book you all want?

You can tell in comment box or pm me if u have any other 💡idea🥰🥰🥰

........ Story continues here😘😘😘

The next thing Taehyung knew was the feeling of nip at his neck.

At first snake hybrid was kissing and warming the skin with pillowy lips. But when Tae started panting and moaning a little, he broke the skin.

Jungkook's powerful venom has one nice effect, it could be transformed into mind-blowing aphrodisiac.

So, the next feeling in Taehyung's body was pure flame. He felt the liquid traveling swiftly in his veins. However, it didn't hurt. It made his muscles relax and his mind go blank.

Never in his life had he felt anything even close to those euphoric waves. His limbs were gooey and the only coherent thought in his mind was Jungkook and his intense glare. And crashing arousal of that bite.

When Jungkook lifted his gaze to observe his pliant toy, he couldn't look away. No way he was going to let the prey escape.

When he figured that Taehyung won't move, he stood up and lifted the tiger's shirt. Slight scratches of his nails felt like pure electricity to Tae's lower stomach.

After slightly longer than necessary teasing and really pretty arching of the tiger's back, Jungkook got in an even more dangerous mood. He lifted Taehyung's silk scarf and put it over his eyes, tying the small knot behind his head.

"Jungkook, that's hot and all but ... ah ... we didn't discuss safe words and I am a bit scared."

Not that his words fazed snake in any way. However, when Jungkook picked up Taehyung's quicker and anxious breathing, he leaned in to wrap him in a warm embrace.

When the tiger felt slightly better and exhaled a long sigh, the snake got near his ear and whispered

"ssssafe word - pill".

And the hell broke loose. Snake hybrid felt impatient and got all their clothes out of the way. Taehyung felt vulnerable under his gaze and in this position. When Jungkook didn't move for a minute, he started fidgeting in place.