♌The Story Of Us♌

Prologue

In this world we make our own choice, path or other that'll make us definitely happy. Humans live in a peaceful place where they usually keep them busy. Humans thought that they're the rulers of the world just because of their reputations, titles and power to manipulate, control other people as people consume these power, they've been corrupted by it's power and defy everything even the highest, among us. But since we started thing the way it's, even our own destiny defies us. We know all that our story we are the one's who writes our storyline and we're the main character for it, but a story cannot be completed without the settings or our challenges that we're facing everyday, which means we're not the one's who designed it, just for our likes and desires. Not until, the design of our fate will change and quite being challenge to our main characters.

Each chapter of a book or story, changes not every chapters of it will be the same, some of it may be a little good, some a little down and some we can't even understand if we did it or we do it. Every piece of it has a lesson to learn in it. And one day we'll facing our judgement for our deeds.

The fate's design change everything for a certain people, not only for these people but also for these Vampires. The world engulfed by a sudden deadly virus, which all the Older Humans died after they inhaled it, but for children's below 13 in age can't easily die. It's like a judgment pass down to humans, but differently. As for the children around being captured and make them livestock for these Vampires to live in.

What if our main characters starts their stories now? will they able to begin it with a good start or begins it with tragedy and will they end their stories for the good or it will ends with a bad ending? There's a girl name Hikari Mayuzuki, a girl with a caring and loving personality with the Humans or means the children. She used to be a Human, when she's born in the world, but seems to her that everything goes fast, she didn't thought that she's one of them, the things she hates the most. She's like an angel that has fallen from the heavens for breaking a single rule. It's not really her fault being one of their kind and she's not even the one who choose the setting of her life. But one day, she hope that she'll meet her other pair for the main character, for being alone in the story, it'll grow to be unpopular and her life will not glow or will be colorful. When the day she hope, there was a boy name Yuichiro Hyakuya, a mere Human, a foolish creatures, that the vampires called them. Since the day Vampires take the freedom away to those kids, and also for his family and brother Mikaela Hyakuya, he have been swearing that one day, they'll escape from the vampires with his family and live without being livestock of the vampires.
And he wishes that a miracle will happen and help them escape the place.

What'll happen if that one wish will come true? It'll be their new beginning, a new chapter for another storyline or just a continuation of the first story? Or it'll be the end of Humanity and/or the kinds of the Vampires? What'll happen if they've met in different stage? Will their love bloom into a beautiful flower or will turn into a poisonous plant? Will their secrets will bring them together as close as a two twins? or they'll be connected as one with their hearts and continue to love and/or it'll bring disaster to everyone? Will their story will bring peace to the world and consume our freedom or even more better or for worst case scenarios?