Chapter 1 : It Isn't Over Yet

3 MARCH 2022

Today is the fifth day Vanessa have continue her work at the Mega Pizzaplex after taking a week getting rest from the incident that night.

She and the Glamrocks are getting along pretty well, same goes for Gregory. The boy knew she wasn't in control, so he didn't blame her.

Vanessa would have Gregory some snacks or ice cream before she start her shift at night sometimes. Gregory was happy that he can eat other different foods that pizzas.

They know that Freddy will not be pleased when his Superstar eat too much unhealthy foods and he can be such a dad all the time. But, they like it.

At this time, Vanessa is currently patrolling around the Pizzaplex after meeting the band earlier. She decided to use the bathroom for a bit before continuing with her night shift.

2 MINUTES LATER

Vanessa sigh in relief as she is washing her hands after using the bathroom. She thought that maybe she can eat some snacks and take a small break after this.

But as soon as she look at the mirror, a person was standing a few meters away from behind her. She immediately turn back and take out a taser from her pocket.

She can see that this person is a teenage girl. She is wearing a red dress above her knees, black shoes and a white mask on her face. She also wear a pair of black sports gloves on her both palms.

Light green eyes meet the glowing purple ones.

Wait, she knows her! The girl is one of the Afton's followers. The second one is a young man and lastly herself. She thought it was over.

Instead, there's no luck anyway.

" Hello there, Vannesa. Long time no see. Master was wondering if you still alive by the way " , she says while letting out a giggle.

Vanessa hold the taser tightly in her right hand as she replies " I thought Afton was defeated. How can he still alive from that incident?! " .

" Well..... That's another story for another day. Now, let's go to the point where Mr. Glitchtrap told me to kill the kid, and maybe you as well! " , said the girl while slowly took a sword behind her dress and a laugh come from her after that.

Then, she look towards the night guard and smile sweetly at her, making Vanessa slightly tense up.

This is gonna be the worst night ever.

*
*
*
*

MEANWHILE

*
*
*
*

Gregory and the Glamrocks are at the Bonnie's Bowl as they hanging around like a family. Roxy and Monty were challenging themselves with who's better at playing bowling.

Chica is enjoying eating some pizzas that she brought from the kitchen earlier before following her team band to the bowling place.

Meanwhile, Freddy and Gregory are playing a puzzle games which the kid got it from Sun at the Daycare a few hours ago to make himself busy from getting bored.

The peace moment was interrupted by a call from Vanessa on Gregory's Fazwatch. He paused playing the puzzles as he need to answer the call.

" Hello, Officer Vanessa. Do you need anything? " , ask Freddy. Then, a loud sound was heard before the night guard finally answer them.

" Where are you guys?! " , she yelled, making both of them jumped in surprise. " At the Bonnie's Bowl. Is there something wrong? " , the boy ask her.

" I'll explain later! Listen to me carefully, all of you need to protect Gregory right now! Don't let anyone enter the Bonnie's Bowl. I'll be there in a few seconds! " , she tells them.

Then, the call ended.

Freddy spend no time as he get up from his seat and Gregory immediately go inside the animatronic's hatch for safety.

The others got alerted as well and they had no time to react as Vanessa appear in front of them with some small cuts and bruise plastered on her face.

She quickly lock the door behind her before the killer can have any chance to get in. But, the girl was nowhere to be seen.

Fina, Vanessa slumped over a nearby chair to take some deep breaths while the band go towards her worriedly. Chica manage to found the aid kit at the counter and took it to treat the small injuries on Vanessa.

" What's happening out there,  Officer Vanessa? Is it something bad that you could tell us a bit about it? " , ask Roxy.

The night guard look at them before saying " It's worse than that. So, here's the what happened earlier...... " .

TIME SKIP FOR A FEW MINUTES LATER

All the gang went silent after hearing Vanessa's explanation about encountering one of the Afton's followers.

" Is there no other way to defeat the bunny and save the victims from his control? " , ask Gregory which Vanessa suddenly got an idea on her head.

" There is a one way to make this over, guys. And they can help us with this " , says the woman. Freddy got confused and ask again.

" If I may ask Officer Vanessa, who are your friends that can help us to take down the enemy? " , he ask. Vanessa seems to smirk at the bear's question.

" They're called the FNAF Squad. "

Here's the first chapter for today, guys. I'm deeply sorry if this story is a bit short but I hope all of you will like this.

Vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter. Have a nice day.