Never mind that, she just needs to think of a plan if she doesn't want to become a "dog" snack.

...

Ziel had been running for a few hours now and the sky is getting dark. She needed shelter for the night, so she decided to rest inside a cave. The entrance of the cave is narrow and is too small for the wolf to pass through, so it was a perfect spot. She wonders how she is going to get back home with that wolf roaming around so close to her cottage. 

She decided to sleep the night away and plan things the next day because "that's a problem for future me!" 

But not even a minute after she leaned against the cold stone walls, a rumbling sound came from her stomach. 

She forgot she hadn't eaten anything since morning.

...

"That damn wolf getting me into problematic situations, and now I'm gonna die of hunger!" she muttered with an annoyed tone. 

She reluctantly picked herself up and made a torch out of the campfire and after a few minutes of contemplating her choices, she decided to go deeper into the cave to search for food. 

She knew the wolf is somewhere out in the woods and she is not gonna take the risk of meeting it again.  Besides the wolf isn't the most dangerous thing out there, there are far more dangerous things lurking out there in the dark and she is not taking chances with them. 

Not long after looking into the cave, she saw a faint blue-ish glow and instantly knew what kind of cave this is. It's a crystal cavern where most types of crystals in this area form. The most common types of crystals are blue and turquoise, which this time she found the blue ones. These blue crystals are usually used as fuel as they are full of energy and are known to power certain machinery. She doesn't need the crystals but she thinks that she should try and remember this location so that she can sell these crystals in exchange for money. 

Every now and then she would hear these clicking sounds which she assumes are the crystalian mice. She despises the sounds that these mice make because of how weird and creepy they are. At some point, she thought that these caves were haunted by some type of ghost but it turns out it's just some mice making unusual sounds. She looked around to see if there were any critters around here other than the mice but she couldn't find any. She sighed in disappointment and was ready to turn around and return to the campfire when she heard a loud wet cracking sound. 

She froze on the spot as a slight chill went down her spine.