Chapter 13: I Want to Stay

"Text"- dialogue
'Text'- thought

***************

3rd Person's POV

In the middle of the night, Aika arrived in the town where her Kasugai crow told her first mission. Of course, She is now wearing a demon slayer uniform.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'This is the town? It looks so gloomy' she thought looking at the town from afar

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'This is the town? It looks so gloomy' she thought looking at the town from afar. The town looks like there's death everywhere. There's a countable number of lights you can see in the town that's why almost all the part of the town is surrounded by darkness and the one thing that makes her uneasy is the total silence that the town is giving.

She immediately approaches the town on guard and the one thing she sees is the horrible scene of the dead body of the people and in the middle of it is a demon who is currently feasting on a young boy. This makes Aika angry, very angry you can see her grit her teeth and without a second thought, she immediately rushes toward the demon.

"Ocean Breathing, First Form Spinning Lotus Dance" she spins in a fast-dancing movement and decapitates the demon.

'Where did she come from, I didn't even sense her presence' the demons thought looking at the girl standing in front of him glaring at his disintegrating head. 'a Hashira?' The demon thought.

Aika then approaches the body of the little boy that the demon was just feasting on, she then hugs the boy tightly with tears falling to her cheeks. "I'm sorry!... I'm so sorry, I'm late"

She then put a burial and offer a prayer for every person who's been killed by that demon. Soon after the people who's been hiding in their house approach Aika. "Thank you very much for saving all of us," one of the people said bowing and everyone did the same thing.

"Please raise your heads, I don't deserve such thanks. I didn't save all of you" she said looking at the floor. "It's alright if you don't want to accept it but we still want to show you our deepest gratitude. She just smiles at them but deep down Aika was very sad and felt guilty for what happened. She knows that she's not supposed to but she can't help it, in her mind says that if she only got here in time it wouldn't happen.

For Aika, it was her first time to see such a gruesome scene that made her realize the cruel fate of this world that this time around it is not just some kind of anime that she enjoys watching or manga that she enjoys reading. This time it's her new reality and real people are dying.

Aika's POV

"System-san, I want to stay, I want to stay in this world," I said determine to help and change this world, no it's my world now.

System: are you sure about this dear host, you already know the consequences of a second major wish. I can only handle your first one which is to help and change the inevitable fate of some characters.

"They're not characters anymore! Their real people" I said irritated by the system statement

System: I'm sorry if I offended you dear host but just like what I said I won't be able to cancel out the consequences while your first wish is still ongoing, your body will not be able to handle it you might die if you weren't strong enough to endure it until the process is complete.

"You don't need to worry about me, if it's just a pain to endure, I can make a painkiller to minimize it," I said

System: yes but you might not feel the pain, your body will still endure and feel it, you will never know when or when your body will give up. I want to ask again dear host are you sure you want to wish for this.

'I don't want to be a coward anymore' I said, all my life until now has been pure of a lie, doing all the commands and wishes of others just to make them happy. Now I want to decide for myself where I can decide for myself for the sake of others "yes, I wish to stay here permanently"

System: very well then...

Notice
WISH DETECTED...

PROCESSING...

TEMPORARY TRANSMIGRATION >>>>> PERMANENT TRANSMIGRATION.

Notice
Due to the occurrence of the first wish. The host will take all the drawbacks.....

Notice
TRANSFERING....

1%,.....2%.......3%......4%........5%.....

When it reach the 5% mark, I started to feel all of my body is in pain, my heartbeat was fast, and fall to my knees. I immediately control my breathing. 'I can endure it' I said then take a pain killer in the bag and drink it.

I notice that it stop at 5%, 'so that's long huh?'. It doesn't matter I need to keep going. "CAW! CAW! Hunt the demon Go East! Go East! "Kuro just said while flying over my head "another mission?" I said.

The past 2 months are still the same doing a mission, and visiting a wisteria family house for recovery and resting. Where I'm currently at. And for the past day, the pain in my body become consistent where it is still not in the way that I can't endure it I can't even feel pain when I drink some pain killers so it's something that I don't need to think of...I hope so.

Notice
TRANSFERRING ...8%

For 2 months it only added 3% which is sucks, it so slow that it was even slower to my internet back in my world. Then suddenly. ...

Notice
Wish Mission is now active!

"Wish Mission! What is it tell me" I said in a rush voice because if it's a wish mission then it's connected to the future deaths

Notice
Kanae Kocho's Death will Occur in the Next 24 hours. Would you like to change her fate?

"Yes!" I said upon reading the panel

Notice
Mission On-going: 23 hrs. 59...58...57...

I stand up on my futon then change to my demon slayer uniform, hide my fan in my sleeves, and check all the medicine and equipment that I brought with me while looking inside my bag I saw the medicine that I recently made. 'This is the moment of truth'

I said goodbye and thank you to the people who take care of me while inside the wisteria residence.

"Where is the location? "

A panel then pops up showing a map " that far...it will take me at least one day to get there" ' I'm going to need to run at full speed to get there in time' I thought then started to run.

"Please just wait for me, I promise I'll save you! "

*************

Thanks for reading Chapter 13::>_<::
Don't forget to leave a vote or comments! #^_^#
Stay Safe and Take Care of Everyone. ^▁^