ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ x ᴀɴᴅ x sᴀɴɪᴛʏ

Drawing by me!

Drawing by me!

I rushed it a bit because I just wanted to get it finished and I realized that I was about to publish the chapter without the drawing, so that's why it's not as good as my other one's lol.

Is it just me or does he kind of look like Kirishima from My Hero Academia?

😂

Also, grab some tissues now or else you'll probably regret it near the end of the chapter!

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Dust dispersed and kicked up as a harsh force descended from the sky and a high ring filled the air as a bright light flashed, before the cloud of dust began to slowly disperse.

There stood four men and eyes of thunder trailed over each of the faces and all of team Genthru was there, but soon, her eyes landed on the fourth member.

Ice ran throughout the girl's veins and shivers ran up her spine, eyes widening as a quiet, fearful gasp filled her ears.

Eyebrows furrowed together slightly as lips parted in shock and the young girl's hands shook at her sides as her breathing quickened slightly.

The color of flames flowed gently in the wind and raged as harshly as an out of control beast, the sunlight only causing the color to glisten brightly.

Crystalline eyes gleamed as darkly as smoke and deeply stared into eyes of thunder, that glistened so brightly with rage that they counteracted one another.

In his smirk was a dark and taunting message as they stared at one another.

Screams of a past memory echoed throughout her mind and the haunting laugh of the man accompanied it, causing the young girl's fists to clench, shaking at her sides as fury exploded within her body.