Can't a workout make you more tan and give you more color? I need my glow back I look dull and dead.

I had absolutely zero percent of color and muscle on my body, and I wanted to be out of this damn hellhole by the end of the month. How will that happen if I remain a stick? 

It's absolutely unbelievable how pale I've become, being locked in this house has taken my caramel tone away and I don't think it will ever come back. 

However the conditions of my skin aren't important right now, my body is. 

I don't know how this is going to work out, I've never been one to work out. All I ever did as a workout when I was younger was cleaning my room, now that we've got maids in every corner, I can't even do that. 

My phone began to ring and I quickly pulled it out of my flared yoga pants knowing exactly who was trying to call me. 

I let out a loud sigh and answered the call pressing the phone onto my ears tightly in frustration. 

 I hope this call can end soon, I don't have the time to chit-chat.

"Yep?" I asked as I pulled on my stomach trying to find even the smallest sign of muscularity. 

Jesus, I have absolutely no fucking muscle, this is beginning to embarrass me.

Throughout this whole week, my biggest concern is going to be getting fit and nothing else. 

"Yep?" Antonio repeated with irritation evident in his voice. 

I just then realized how rudely I answered the call and instantly apologized. 

"Sorry, I'm just a little busy," I answered while spinning around staring at my body. 

What the fuck? Why the hell am I so frail-looking. How have I never noticed?

"I can see that. What are you doing in the gym?" I suddenly stopped my movement and shifted my body slowly towards the camera in the gym. 

Shit! How could I forget that my husband is a stalkerish psycho?!

My mouth was slightly agape as I stared wide-eyed at the camera. 

"I was just thinking about working out a bit," I said timidly. 

I could imagine that Antonio's eyebrows were furrowed even though I couldn't see him. I could see the wheels spinning in his head and the realization quickly coming to him.

"What are you planning, Drea?" Antonio asked me coldly. 

"Nothing!" I answered too fast. 

"If I found out-" Antonio stopped speaking and I gulped nervously looking away from the camera. 

"Just behave for me, you can stay in the gym but I will be watching."

That doesn't make anything better.

"You look beautiful as always, tesoro. If I knew that you'd look this good in athletic wear I would have taken you with me to the gym every time I went."

I giggled irritatingly. 

All I wanted to say was, "Alright nice talk, now can you hang up the fucking phone I have shit to do."