Chapter 3: Trouble Ahead

Start from the beginning

"Yes. I was just thinking why are there too many cameras in the room, i remembered that the school is strict when it comes to bullying, but having four of them in the classroom is a bit.. excessive. " i said while looking at the four hidden cameras.

This made the others look to the direction i was staring at.

"There really is one and its really hidden! "

" It's like a stalker was the one who installed it. It's give me creeps! " someone said while covering her body.

'If i was a creep i wouldn't look to your body that could be compared to a choppingboard'

I noticed a brown haired girl become uneasy when she said that, did she encounter a stalker before or is she a stalker herself?..

" That's how it's been all this time in this school,but i can't tell you any further information, is there any other questions?" she asked me.

It looks like she wants me to ask further questions.

I'm sorry but i would only help you with minimum effort, i won't let someone use me again.

" No, thank you for answering my question and as for the cameras i only notice it, and i'm really thankful for 100,000 points every month Chabashira sensei." i said imitating the others reaction on how excited they are. Most of my classmates agree to what i said.

This is what i plan from the beginning when i enrolled to this school become an above average student,someone you could see often. Being average might become a trouble to me later on since i might reveal some of my abilities when an occassion occurs.

Chabashira sensei seems like disappointed with my answer.

"If you don't have any questions then i will be dismissing the class" she said as she gathered her things.

As she went to the door she glanced to me for a bit, then i gave her a smug smile or what i wanted to i'm still having a hard time doing it.

It seems like she got the message since..

Slam!

The class were a bit startled to it but then shrug it off.

"K-Koji-kun, did you send a lecherous look to Chabashira sensei?" Mori asked me.

"Why are you assuming i gave her that?"

"well she was glaring at you before she left and slam the door, and you were also looking at Chabashira sensei's developed chest" Mori said as she gave me a disgusted look.

This girl! , well can you blame though i'm also a boy, and i could control myself as far as i know, even if you didn't want to look at it your eyes just unconsciouly glanced at the golden sight.

"I didn't, your just seeing things" i respond back as she gave me a suspicious look.

"Everyone before you go, can we introduce ourselves first" someone said gaining approval from the others.

"My name is Hirata Yosuke, you can me Yosuke and i'm planning to join the soccer club in here, nice to meet you" he said with a smile at the end of his introduction which gathered the girl's attention.

The boys reaction is opposite though.

"Koji-kun make sure you smile on your introductions too!" Mori said to me like i was about to compete.

Huh? Is this a competition or something?

"Can we start from the front then? " He said as he eyed me.

(sigh) Why did someone put me on the front row? I then stand up to introduce myself.

"My name is Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, i am pretty much average to academics and sport and i would like to lead the class" i said as i emphasize 'lead the class' to them.

Some where eyeing me with confusion on their faces.

They didn't know why i said it.

"Ayano-

"Just kidding, it's nice to meet you all" i said as i finish my introductions with a smile to end it.

I think i did pretty well, on the girls side that is.

"Happy?" i asked my seatmate which she nods vigorously. I didn't know why she ask me that but i'm planning to do a nice introduction anyways.

"It was totes good Koji-kun"

Totes?

The introductions continued and then suddenly interrupted by a red haired who kicked his table and left which the others follow and i too.

Well is what i planned but i was dragged by Kushida's group in Keyaki mall where they went for shopping.

It was fun and all but not when we went to lunch and they made me paid for theirs.

They said that a lady should never pay for anything in the presence of a gentleman.

I finally know the reason why gentleman's are decreasing these days.

Thankfully the food cost only for 9,000 points which Kushida said that we should split and being the good guy that i am, i paid it in full.

After eating lunch they invited me to roam around the mall further which i quickly refuse and made an excused of feeling tired.

A typical excused that i learned from internet sensei which i decided to trust again and it actually worked.

I might become a beggar by next month if i continue hanging out with them. We then exchanged contact numbers and said goodbyes to them.

I went to get my key card but i encountered a problem since i was late for enrollment or i got in through connections, the rooms that were vacant are only on the teacher's dorms.

Having no choice, i went to the place the dorm manager told me and as i was now infront of my dorm, i look to my neighbor's door that has a nameplate on it.

"You must be kidding me"

Room 143 (Chabashira Sae)

To be continued...