He could feel his stomach tightening, his green eyes seemed intoxicating underneath the moonlight. She smiled cheekily, splashing him again. His mood suddenly changed as he glared at her. "You got me this time princess but you won't get me next time!" He shoved water over to her, she sank herself under the water before it got to her. "Now you're just copying me!" Marinette bursted out laughing.

Alya and Nino walked through the sand together, the gripply sand scrunched within their bare feet in every step. Holding hands, the teacher was too busy looking through a magazine to notice. Alya found Adrien holding Marinette just a few feet away into the water, they were full of blissfulness and joy. Her heart melted.

'Calm down Alya! This is just the beginning!'

"Baby look!" She nudged him. Peering back at the specific direction, his lips formed a wide smile at the scene in front of him. "Quickly! Take a picture!" Nino brought his hand into his pocket to take out his phone and snap a few pictures into the camera app. "Uh hello! What makes you think that it's okay to take pictures of my bestie?" Chloe grouched. "Bestie?-He doesn't eve-" "He can be our friend too Chloe." Nino quickly interrupted. "Babe don't irritate her more!" He whispered. Alya gasped, "Are you defending her!?" "What? No! You know how she gets when she's angry!"

Ahem

The two froze looking back at her. "My bad I meant besties." "Gak! Did she just say besties??" He muttered with a scrunched face. His girlfriend giving the same reaction. Chloe hated this whole acting sh!t but she'd do anything for Adrien. "Hey guys! We should all play some games!" Lila

'F*ck she thinks Ima be playing games with her for?' Alya cursed mentally.

"Uh excuse me? No. I'd rather go for a swim." Getting closer to the water with Nino, Alya took her boyfriends phone and placed it down in the sand along with the four towels she'd brought for herself, Nino, Marinette and Adrien. "That's fine. We can all just play once you're done. I'll be back guys." She headed towards her teacher.

'What is up with her? Did she "forget" about what happened in the dorm?'

"Babe?" Alya blinked, returning to reality. "Huh?" The couple stepped into the water, Nino smirked in pure evilness, he grabbed Alya, pulling her in the water. Panicking, she splashed him in the face with no hesitation as she came back up. "Ugh! Nino! Now my hair's all wet!" "That's what you get for ignoring me! I called your name like 4 times!" Juleka and Rose scoffed at the couple. "Nathaniel! Let's race! Whoever touches those rocks over there wins!" Ivan pointed out. "Bett."

"Okay Okay how about this, who ever comes back to me first wins." Alix suggested. The boys nodded in agreement. "Okay! Ready...set...GO!" They  began charging at the rocks to circle right back and get to Alix. "Ha! They look like water hogs!" Chloe teased as Rose gave her a glare.

Nino leaned down to peck his girlfriend on the lips. "Ship!! Should I take picture's for you guys?" Rose exclaimed. "Yes! I need something new to post on my Instagram! Babe let's go over here!" Alya hauled him farther away from the others. "Oh great not this again." His eyes rolled back. Rose catched up and snapped a few photos for them.

Alya pulled him down to kiss him once more. Adrien then spotted his friends on the left side of the ocean. A radiant smile plastered over his lips, he loved their happy and healthy relationship. Marinette had noticed that Adrien was staring at something for the past minute, checking to see, she saw her bestfriend kissing her boyfriend. "Don't they look good together?" Adrien verbalized.

"What? She blinked. It was quite random of him to say stuff like that. "Like aren't they cute? I hope to have something like that too someday." His words staggered her. "Y-You want a girlfriend?" She tried to suppress a stutter but it was useless. "Hehehe..Uh surprise? I mean who doesn't? It's nice to have someone by your side to love and show your affection to...love." He repeated the word in a low whisper.