Chapter 6: The Land of Waves Mission!

As we make our way to the bridge for Tazuna to build, of course Sakura is the one to ask questions. I begin listening to hear if she asks anything smart or useful.

Sakura: "So Tazuna, are there any Shinobi in the Land of Waves?"

Tazuna: "No there's not. At least not anymore. It's why I had to come to Konoha, to have those assigned to protect me."

Sakura: "Oh, well how big is the bridge you're building?"

Tazuna: *takes a sip of alcohol* "Bigger than you'd think, it has to cross wide river. Plus, I'm not making a foot bridge. This bridge can let two envoys cross opposite ways at the same time and still have room to spare."

Sakura: "That seem like a lot of work, how much have you gotten done?"

Tazuna: "Well if it wasn't for the... bandits destroying my progress. I would've been done by now, but it's only a little over halfway complete."

Sakura: "Well, don't worry. With us there, it'll be easy for you to finish it."

Sasuke: "That's the first thing I can actually agree with."

Naruto: 'I feel Chakra nearby, *Looks around and spot water up ahead where the Chakra is coming from* wow, they really can't hide well. But why a puddle though?' "Hey, there seems to be a puddle up ahead, don't slip. Surprising though, it hasn't rained here in weeks." *Glances at Kakashi*

Kakashi: *nods and begins to walk just ahead of the group* "Good sp- (Gets cut and torn to shreds by two people, who just appeared from nowhere)

Naruto: *knowing that Kakashi is fine, sees that Sasuke is ready to fight and that Sakura is scared beyond belief but is still holding a Kunai* "Sasuke, take the right one! I'll take the left

Naruto: *knowing that Kakashi is fine, sees that Sasuke is ready to fight and that Sakura is scared beyond belief but is still holding a Kunai* "Sasuke, take the right one! I'll take the left." *Sees Sasuke jump to the right to challenge the right one, while throwing two Kunai at him* "Guess that leaves you with me!" *Pulls out his sword*

Meizu: "What do you think you can do boy?!" 

Naruto: "Well, I guess you're about to find out

Naruto: "Well, I guess you're about to find out." *Body Flickering around him* "Uzumaki Sword Style-Water Style: Whirlpool Slashes" (The move is blitzing around your opponent in different places of a short-distanced circle away from them and sending water blades from your sword at them).