Prologue

Prologue

June 2021

"Dearly beloved, you have come together into the house of the Church so that in the presence of the Church's minister and the community your intention to enter into Marriage may be strengthened by the Lord with a sacred seal. Christ abundantly blesses the love that binds you. Through a special Sacrament, he enriches and strengthens those he has already consecrated by Holy Baptism, that you may be enriched with his blessing you, so that you may have the strength to be faithful to each other forever and assume all the responsibilities of married life. And so, in the presence of the Church, I ask you to state your intentions," The priest says.

Couple, witnesses and everyone stands while the priest asks the couple a few questions to state their intentions.

"Odell and Jessica, have you come here to enter into Marriage without coercion, freely and wholeheartedly?" The priest asked.

The groom and bride each say: I have.

"Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

The groom and bride each say: I am.

The couple will now declare their consent to be married by stating their vows. And if you're writing your own vows, you'd have to prepare a wedding ceremony script with vows.

"I, Odell, take you, Jessica, to be my wife. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life," Odell says.

"I, Jessica, take you, Odell, to be my husband. I promise to be faithful to you, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love you and to honor you all the days of my life," Jessica says.

The priest blesses the wedding bands by praying.

The groom places the ring on the bride's finger first and she goes next.

Both of them will say this vow...

"I, Odell, take you, Jessica, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," Odell says.

"I, Jessica, take you, Odell, for my lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part," Jessica says.

The priest asks the couple to kneel as he prays over them and also says a solemn blessing all that gathered.

At this point, the priest dismiss the audience with words like "go in peace to glorify the Lord with your life." Everyone present respond with the words "thanks be to God."

Hello, this is P Nation.

We are writing to confirm that rumors spreading online involving Jessi are true.

Today, Jessi has gotten married to the man of her dreams. The wedding ceremony that took place today on June 4 went very well thanks to all the love and attention they received from everyone.

The private ceremony that was held at a church for their family, friends, and colleagues began at 3 p.m. KST and lasted for approximately an hour. It was officiated by Yoo Jae-suk, and Ailee sang the congratulatory song.

Psy hosted the wedding after-party held at Paradise City, and Hwasa, HyunA, and Tiffany sang congratulatory songs.

Thank you to all fans who have been supporting and loving Jessi, and we will do our best to repay your support and confidence.

Please give them lots of support on their new beginning. Thank you.

2,000,000 likesjessicah_o Hello, Jebbies

2,000,000 likes
jessicah_o Hello, Jebbies.

I have met a wonderful man who has made all my dreams come true. On April 2021, he asked me for my hand in marriage, and I said yes! Fast forward to today, and I have walked down down the aisle like my parents have dreamed about for so long and became someone's wife. I want to thank my fans for their endless love for me, someone who is always lacking, and the team that cared for me looked after me like a daughter, friend, and sister.

Thank you.

From, Jessi
View all 21,399 comments

December 2021

2,423,075 likesjessicah_o 🖤🧬👩‍🍼🌍View all 37,358 commentsericnam Biggest congratulations ✨🧡winnieharlow YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! 😍 I'm so excited and happy for you omfg ❤️

2,423,075 likes
jessicah_o 🖤🧬👩‍🍼🌍
View all 37,358 comments
ericnam Biggest congratulations ✨🧡
winnieharlow YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! 😍 I'm so excited and happy for you omfg ❤️

2,423,075 likesjessicah_o 🖤🧬👩‍🍼🌍View all 37,358 commentsericnam Biggest congratulations ✨🧡winnieharlow YAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!! 😍 I'm so excited and happy for you omfg ❤️

977,864 likes
obj My gift won't be wrapped under a tree this year but I can't wait to meet You. Merry merry Christmas 🎁🎄 !!! From Me n minezz!! Alll LUV
View all 4,574 comments
victorcruz Man I might cry. 🥺
yg Kongrats