53 The plan is ready

Start from the beginning

"Will William help us?"

"Yes... he will..."

"Ok, listen to me... guide him to do what I say"

"Ok, tell me"

Arnav explained his plan. Arvind observed it keenly.

"Ok, Chotte... as you said"

"Be careful Dad."

"Mmm"

Arvind disconnected the call. Arnav called Steve. He attended it.

"Hello, ASR, I have settled Arvind sir down in the hotel room"

"Ok, Steve, listen to me..."

"Yeah tell me"

"I want a few men to guard Dad until he stays in London... without his knowledge."

"Ok..."

"And the man who is with my Dad right now"

"You mean, William?"

"Yes... do you know him?"

"No... Arvind sir greeted him"

"Ok... hire a few men to follow him. I want him to be under our radar"

"Done"

"Keep updating me"

"Sure"

Arnav disconnected the call.

Saxena's Residence

Mrs. Saxena was restlessly roaming here and there. She saw Mr. Saxena coming all exhausted. He was exhausted because of Kailash's NEWS. The news created an extreme level of fear in him. If Arnav can catch Kailash and the fraud banker with a simple plan, what about Anup? Won't he finish Anup's story in a blink of an eye? Anup is unnecessarily planning to finish Raizadas. If he punishes the person who played with his father-in-law, what will he do with the person who is planning to destroy the Raizada clan? Mr. Saxena was nervous like hell. he went to the washroom to get fresh. Taking his mobile, Mrs. Saxena changed the setting into auto-recording as Neerav said.

"Why are you looking stressed?" Mrs. Saxena asked.

He nodded No.

"You too are looking stressed..." He said.

"Yes... I have met our Guruji. He said your time is very bad..."

"What do you mean?" he asked panicking as he had faith in astrology and also in superstition.

"Yes, he said you will get punished for someone's deeds... that too by the one who you trusted a lot," she said fearfully.

"Did he really say so?"

Mrs. Saxena nodded yes.

"Please be careful. I think we should go to our village for some days"

"Won't I get affected if I go to our village?"

"He said you will get affected by your close one. We have no close one in our Village but only in Delhi. That's why I'm asking you to come to our village"

Saxena drowned in deep thought.

"By the way, you trust Anupji and his family. I hope they don't do anything that affects you"

Saxena didn't look at his wife.

"I don't have to bother about them as you are with Anupji all the time. you know very well what he does. You won't be quiet if he does anything wrong... right?" she said reading his expression.

Saxena was silent.

"Ask Anup sir a week off"

"He won't give me off"

"Explain him... make him understand"

"He won't understand... we will go to our village without getting his permission"

"Whaaaat? Are you serious?"

Saxena nodded yes.

"Tomorrow early in the morning, we will start from here," Saxena said.

Mrs. Saxena messaged Neerav about it.

RM

Khushi became tensed, seeing Arnav tensed.

"Are you alright?" she asked worriedly.

Arnav nodded yes smiling.

"Don't lie..."

"I don't lie"

"Again you are lying. Your smile is not reaching your eyes"

"Nothing. Dad called me...he said there was a heavy downpour in London. It seems our show won't take place as per our plan"

"Is it?"

Arnav nodded yes.

"Don't bother about it Arnav. If it has to happen, it will happen."

Arnav nodded yes.

"I and Amma are going to temple tomorrow"

"Noooo" Arnav said hurriedly, making Khushi jerk.

"What's wrong if I go to the temple?"

"You are not going to go anywhere and that's final"

"But, why?"

"It's because I'm saying"

"Arnav..."

"Khushi, don't question me if I tell you anything... ok?" Arnav left the room, leaving perplexed Khushi.

"To be continued...