CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast

Mulai dari awal

Imperious: same with you .

He Then spreads his angel wings and flys upwards.

And SJ did the same as he grew wings on his back

As they both were fighting Angel dust said something dumb

Angel: you know these two fighting they kind of look like moths fucking

Vaggie: angel shit the fuck up.

SJ fly's behind him and grabs him by his wings and rips them off and he falls down. SJ lands bear him and grabs him and started to fling him around like a rag doll but he frees himself and kicks SJ away. SJ the aims his hands at him ( and like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat) he lunches Spiers with chains at imperious but he grabs them at the last second and he channel's electricity though them shocking SJ. He then flings him all over the place and uses the chain's to choke him from behind as the chain's were getting tighter and tighter around his neck.

Imperious: You see you wrechid little worm...I'm stronger then you, and just like your worthless father. Your weak....when I'm done with you...il kill every single demon and sinner in this realm.... starting with that blonde girl you like so much.

This just made SJ even more beyond pissed as he reverse head buts him in the face ( meaning he hit him with the back if his head ) so hard not only did he probably brake his nose but SJ shatter his demon helmet. And break's free. He then stumbled forward and turns around as looks at him.

SJ: it's time to die ( he then runs up to him and started to deliver super powerful punches ... blow after blow more powerful then the last then he finished it with a double Puch to the chest knocking the wind out of him....now it's time for the fatality)

As SJ shoots out the chain hooks out from his arm's and Pearce's through his arms he then wrap's the chain's around his arm's and jumps up a bit and spins his whole body and rips off Imperious arms off as he screams in pain

SJ then puts one chain hook away but used the other one to Pearce through his chest.

SJ: ( pulls him to him) "GET OVER HERE"

Imperious was pulled forward and then grabbed by his neck as he looks SJ in the eye's.

Imperious: ( coughing blood as he talks)...this changes nothing....there are millions of us....and only one if you....I may fall...but another will take my place....and my god will avenge me.

SJ: .....Fuck your god

SJ rips his head clean of with his spine sticking out as blood shoots out of his neck. He then drops the body as SJ snaps his fingers and his head now a flaming skull and breaths fire as he Burns his body to ashes and throws  the head to burn as well.

It was over...SJ won and the force field in the Battle arena was gone...the others cheered for him...but then his body started to smoke as the armour was gone and he was back to normal...but his whole body was covered in wounds and he still has that nasty stab to the gut as he puke's up some blood he then looks at the others and as his vision started to get blurry he falls backwards and collapsed on the ground...his wound finally caught up to him.

All he could hear now was loud ringing in his ears and Charlie voice.

And then... everything went black.

...
...
...
Darkness...that's all can be seen...that's all SJ could see. But he slowly started to hear beeping noise and as he slowly started to open his eyes as he started to look around he saw he was back in the hotel and in Charlie room. He also noticed he was in her bed and she was next to him sitting but sleeping near him as she was keeping him company. And he also noticed most of his body is Bandage up...he almost looks like a mummy.

???: Ahh...glad to see your awake ( SJ then looks over and sees someone he didn't recognize)

glad to see your awake ( SJ then looks over and sees someone he didn't recognize)

SJ:... who are you?

TO BE CONTINUED

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER IS THE ONE YOU HAVE BEEN ALL WAITING FOR....THE LEMON