CH 18 Death Arena Part 2 The Beast

Start from the beginning

When the fire disappeared everyone was shocked at what they saw...well not Alastor he was smiling happy.

well not Alastor he was smiling happy

It was at this moment these angel ass holes learned

It was at this moment these angel ass holes learned... They fucked up... really really Badly.

Alastor: Ah good...he finally unlock his full potential

SJ Then charges at the angels and kill's all of them accept Imperious and one random exterminator.

Random exterminator: ( looks at his dead ally's) Ugh Ahhhh I don't wanna die. ( Tried to make a run for it but SJ through his sword like a spear and hits him in the back of the head....and by that I mean the blade cuts through his head. His body then lands dead in the ground. As SJ looks back at Imperious)

SJ: ( demon Voice) it's just you and me now Golden boy.

Imperious: ( a bit scaerd but doesn't show it)...il make you a deal. Let me live and I shall redem your soul and let you join paradise.

SJ: ( demon Voice) You want my soul?...then come take it, like you took my family.

Imperious was shocked at his reply meaning he will fight him....and then he says something that really pissed off SJ.

Imperious: very well...but please ( evil smile under his helmet) " Put up more of a fight then your mother did "

SJ let's out a roar of rage as he charged at him at full force but since he didn't have his sword on him he used his fists and started to try and land punches. He tried to do a downward upper cut Puch but he Dodge it as SJ used so much force he made a crator on the ground and it felt like as if there was an earthquake.  Then Imperious took this chance and strikes with his spear at SJ pearcing him through the chest as everyone was in shock.

Charlie: ( scaerd with tears in her eyes) SJ!!!

SJ: ( fights back as he head buts Imperious making him stumble back as he lets go of his spear and SJ pulls it out of him and breaks it in two with his knee. )...now you have no weapon ( he extends his arm out and his massive blade fly's to him and grabs it with one hand then charges at him but Imperious claps his hands together and stops the blade. Then he kicks SJ back and breaks his blade)