03 Grasshoppers to torture

Start from the beginning

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

I was applying transparent superglue on the chair where Nina was seated in the morning. I needed her to know that she was messing with the wrong guy. I am not some stupid childish guy she met in the streets I am much worse than she thinks. I am gonna ruin her, I'll make her go back to where she even came from.

I went back to my classroom when I heard the boys coming back. I was getting my grasshoppers ready when Taehyung called out for me. "Why aren't you in the meeting bro?" He inquired from outside. "I...uh...I'll come in a few minutes," I told hiding the grasshoppers' cage.

Thereon releasing those insects everyone wailed. My ear could bleed. They were crying out and yelling each other's names. The swarm of insects filled the room like smoke. I was watching her from the window damn I need tons of popcorn for this.

She was yelling for her friends who have already left the room. I walked in to enjoy it more than before. "Help me please," she groaned. That's never going to happen.

Unexpectedly Namjoon Hyung joined the room. He helped her almost like how I was gonna do. I was gonna help her get rid of them but I was too late not that I care but I have never made a girl cry.

"What's your problem Jungkook" she screeched in my face. "Why did you do this to me?" tears forming in her eyes. "To make you suffer" I made it clear yesterday didn't I?

"Pranks were only allowed outside this institution Jeon Jungkook and especially not on guests" Hyung chastised pulling Nina to himself. "The least you could do is say sorry-"

"I don't want his absurd apologies" she hissed and slapped me.

"You bitc-"

"Jungkook...mind your language" Hyung warned while she glared at me.

She and Namjoon were out of the room and so was I. She and the other girls were taken to the cafeteria which was the only place with no insects.

"Nina, are you okay?" Emily ran to her as soon as she saw her. She nodded hugging Emily. "Jeon, I am very ashamed of your actions" Principal Kim stepped inside the cafeteria. "I am afraid that I'll be needing to call Mr and Mrs Jeon to discuss this" she lectured whacking my shoulder.

"And I am very sorry my dear girls, I'd appreciate it if you forgive my student" she smiled apologetically. They nodded quietly not uttering a single word. I am surprised by the fact that only vermins can seal a girl's sass.

Subsequently, Principal Kim vacated the cafeteria premises the girls frowned at me with so much resentment and annoyance. Our schools might be at peace but not us. This game of ours is so on.

"You are henceforward outlawed from engaging in our meetings and parties " Mona signalled at me, and why the freak would I even be joining them? I only want her to suffer, I want to torture that clown until she begs for mercy, hell yeah.

AUTHOR'S P.o.v

The day ran by hastily and It was time to go home. Emily left with her father to spend her weekend with her family whereas Nina and Mona were getting ready to get back to the apartment.

"Mona, could you please wait here? I'll give this jacket to Namjoon, I'll be quick" Nina explained bringing in Mona to sigh in irritancy. Luckily Mona had a spare dress just in case she had to head back to a party from school. Although Nina wasn't gonna accept Mona's flashy outfit she was also not prepared to go home with Namjoon's jacket wrapped around her butt.

Nina was inside Panther High, searching for Namjoon with his jacket in her hand. When she was in the cafeteria she saw the boys from the Teddy bear club, except for Namjoon and Jungkook.