10- Date or Maybe More

S//A TW!!!

When Jay went to the gas station Dylan was already there. Even tho she lnew it she felt a weird feeling when she saw Dylan's face instead of Ash's.

Dylan looked at Jay as it was his first time seeing her. It was his first time seeing her with short hair but still.

"Y-You look beautiful" He said blushing

Jay liked his blushed face, for a second she thought he looked cute.

"Hehe you'r cute too" She said

They went to the gas station to grab some snacks and went to the forest. Jay realized she looked so stupid wearing a dress to a forest date.

"Why did you cut your hair?" Dylan asked

"Uh nothing just wanted to try something different. Does it look that bad?"

"No nope not at all i think it looks so cool"

She giggled, didn't know Ash were watching them. At that time, she wasn't thinking about Ash. She was living the moment after a long long time.

Ash's pov:

She looks so happy without me, it's been long till i last saw her like this, talking to someone like this and laughing. I fucked up so bad right? Maybe i should let her go, maybe i needed to let her go a long time ago.
(End of the pov)

They were talking about the most random shit and just laughing. Jay was enjoying talking with Dylan. She thought that she could give him a change and let Ash go. And that was the moment she remembered Ash. She thought about how he looked at her right before she left the home.

Dylan realized something was off with Jay.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked

"Oh no sorry im just kinda sleepy" She said, trying to smile

Dylan came closer to her and put his hand on her leg. Jay was uncomfortable and moved to the side.

"Cmon i know what you want" Said Dylan

"The fuck you talking about" Said Jay

Dylan came closer and closer made her fall from the branch they were sitting at. While she was laying on the ground he put his hands on her chest.

Ash's pov:

He's coming close to her. I fucking knew him, i fucking knew why he choosed a forest for a date. I don't care about her hating me or not, but somebody she likes hurts her. THEM IM GONNA BE THE FUCKING VILLAIN
(End of the pov)

She hit his head with a tree branch she grabbed from the floor. She made him hit his head to the floor and right before she started punching him, Ash came out of nowhere and beated the shit out of him. Jay had no clue where he came from. She screamed at Ash

"GET OFF OF HIM WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHERE DID YOU COME FROM"

But it was useless because Ash was busy punching Dylan. She started running to the forest with an indescribable madness. She didn't know where she was going, she didn't know what time it was she just ran and ran. Her phone wasn't with her, she dropped it to the ground when she fell from that branch.

After 30 minutes of running she was so tired and thirsty. She sat down by a big tree. Didn't know what she was doing.

She heard Ash shouting her name, as loud as he can. She didn't wanna see his face. She didn't wanna talk with him. She wanted to run. So she did until she saw a river by the forest. She drank some water and layed to the ground. She looked like a mess but who cares. She was feeling something above madness, she was feeling numb. She wanted to cry so much, but she couldn't which hurted even more.

The sun was going down and the weather was going dark. She wasn't scared but she wanted to home. But she didn't want to see anyone because she would kill the fisrt person she sees.

Ash was still looking for her. He was shouting with all his voice. When the came to the river he saw Jay. He didn't want her to run away again so he needsd to be carefull. He slowly walked next to her but said nothing. Jay saw her and wanted to run but she had no strenght left.

They both sit there in silence for 5 mins. But then Ash broke the silence

"Look i wasn't spying on you or anything i just wanted to prote-" Jay interrupted him

"You are the most selfish person i've ever seen, you always fuck up the whole thing and start saying some shit like 'i was trying to protect you' or somethin' im fucking done with your bullshit okay i fucking hate you, i never asked for your protection, why the fuck do you even follow me on my date i cant handle everything i had strenght to beat Dylan or Mouse up. But this is mot even about them, this is about you and how you always think about yourself. I feel so fucking bad around you, You stole my brother, you stole my spotlight, you are ruining my life. You know when we were little you were all i wanted to be my whole life, i was a fucking fan of you. But looking at it now i was so dumb and i still am okay i fucking hate the way i cant hate you or get rid of you. You fucked my life up"

She said with the whole anger she had. She was shouting those words. She was crying her eyes out while screaming those words to his face.

She run away and left Ash there.