6- Dont Need Your Protection

I dont remember if Mouse's death was before Faye moving with them but im gonna do it like that. Hope u guys dont mind <3

ALSO S//A TW FOR THIS CHAPTER !!!!!

Jay's pov:

A drug deal. A man named Mouse. He looks fucking scaring. He's coming closer to me. Fuck he's touching me. Im gonna cut his fucking balls. I can see Ash's face. Fez is busy doing some stupid work with that rat faced bitch's mans. FUCK IT IMA ACT UP.
(End of the pov)

Ash's pov:

I don't like how that man looks. Why he's getting closer to Jay. She looks so scared. What is he doing there right behing Jay. WHAT THE FUCK IS HE TOUCHING HER IM GONNA FUCKING KILL HIM.
(End of the pov)

Jay stabbed Mouse in the stomach with the knife under her sleeve. Right before she was gonna cut his throat Ash killed him with a hammer. He also killed that man Fez was doing work with. Ash seemed a little too angry. He made sure to that Mouse was dead by crushing his whole head with his hammer. He crushed that man's head way too much that he looked like a bloody humus.

He didn't said anything about Jay's situation but when Fez asked "Tf u stabbed him for man?" to Jay, Ash said "That bitch ass touched her". Her eyes were wet but she didn't let them see her cry. She went to the car and waited for them to get rid of the bodies.

When they went home she cutted her whole hair made her look more masculine. She didn't thought about Ash or his face. She only thought about one thing: She was not gonna take any help from any guy, even if it was Ash. She was so fucking mad at Ash. She had that anger in her veins that moment. She punched the mirror hating the way her hair was looking.

She went to livingroom and punched Ash in the face. He didn't say anything nor did anything. He knew she was mad. But he could never understand how she was feeling.

Ash's pov:

"I deserved this didn't i. Fuck it i was trying to protect her. Her hair... How am i supposed to even look at her now. I fucked everything up right? I fucking hate myself, but i love her... Should i talk to her,, should i apologize, should i fucking kill myself. Fuck i don't knkw what to do. When she is not here i feel so lost. Im fucking lost without her. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF.

He couldn't sleep that night,, same as Jay...