3- Silent Scream

Jay was Fezco's little sister. When her grandma shot his dad (as you remember) she was 1-2 years old. Fez was her everything until she met Ashtray. They grew up as siblings but she never felt that way. She always found Ash inspiring. Not for his actions but for who he truly was.

She knew him better than anyone. Even tho he was trying do hard to not show any emotion they knew each other.

For Jay, Ash was always a goal. She even got jealous of him sometimes. From the day she met Ash, she always had a strange feeling for him. She couldn't understand why she was feeling happy, relaxed, jealous, comfortable and a lot of things she couldn't explain around him.

She always thought that was how sisters and brothers felt for each other.

Even tho she was lost, there was one thing that she was sure about; She loved Ash to death. Not in a romantic way but in the most plotonic way ever. She always felt that family feeling she searched for all her life around Ash.

She was a deep person we can say. She did not grew up as a normal child and she believed she grew up way too fast just like Ash and Fez.

Oh and about Fez she never really thought about what she was feeling towards him. Just like Ash he was her only family. She could and kill for Fez, and die for Fez. That's what she thought.

But there was always an odd feeling about Ash. He did not felt like Fez to Jay. It was pissing her off. She didn't know what to do with all that thoughts and feelings for him. But she never really thought about what she would do anyways. She was who she was. Ash was her bestfriend.

Until she realized some of her true feelings...