14

A few hours pass "shit not again no don't get in!!" She shuts the office door before the animatronic rushes in.  Evan wakes up in complete darkness. "W-where am I...?" Cassidy also wakes up. “Hello?! Can someone hear me?!" "w-whos there...?" "I can't see anything..." Cassidy looks around. “Evan is that you? Where are you? "i-i don't know all I see is darkness..."  "what do you see..?" “I see animatronics… I see foxy, Freddie, and chica… maybe bonnie? "wait are we the golden bear wait freadbear! He's the one that Micheal threw in his mouth!" "no no no! I can't be possessing him!" He starts freaking out. "I'm I'm possessing my father's... Get me out of here!"“Evan… Evan it’s ok you’re not alone. I’m right here” "I I'm possessing the very thing my father tormented me every night since I was 3! I'm freaking out! I don't wanna be in this thing! I want out!" He starts having a panic attack. “Evan Hey I know you want out of here. Maybe I can figure out how to move this animatronic and we can go to the security office. "just do something please!"

     She tries standing up. “How do I do this?! He holds holds his ghost head in his hands Freaking out, "maybe its a mental thought on where you want to go..." He's trying to hold it together slowly freaking out more and more.  She teleport’s them to the security office. “Evan! It’s your auntie!" Aphmau jumps back "please don't kill me!" “Auntie…! Auntie help! “Auntie! Her eyes widen "c-cassidy!?" The 6am bell rings.  “Y..” she can’t make any sound. Her eyes widened "I need to get out of here!" "auntie! Auntie!" “Auntie Wait! It’s not a hallucination! She leaves completely freaked out "it didn't attack me but I I I what's going on!?" “Auntie please!!! She leaves walking away freaked out. Cassidy transports back to the parts and service room. "what the hell is going on with me? am I going insane!?"

    Aphs phone starts ringing. "hello!?" “Baby are you off work yet? I can’t sleep…” "Aaron what's wrong what's happening..?" Her voice is in a frenzy.  “You know… another nightmare about my childhood and I can’t calm down..." "ok I'm on my way..."  “Another bad night at work hun?" "you have no damn idea... I'm on my way..." “And hey? Lilith misses you..." "I'll be home soon..." “Ok I love you..” "I love you too baby.... I'll be here soon..." “Ok..” He sounds a little tired  and hangs up.  Aaron yawns waiting for aph. “I miss your cuddles… come home..."  She walks in home from work sighing and undresses. Aaron hears her and goes to her hugging her. “Hey baby.” She undresses until her bra and panties remain and walks upstairs to their room. Aaron follows and lays on his side of the bed and opens his arms for her.Aaron hugs her “you don’t wanna tell me about your shift do you babe?"  "I don't..." Aaron kisses her head. “Let’s get some sleep ok? I just put lilith back to sleep so she’ll be sleeping for another few hours…” She purrs rumbling. Aaron yawns. “I love you babe..” he’s showing his gentle side. He shows his ears and tail and wraps his tail around her protectively.. She smiles falling asleep.

A few hours later, Aaron is awake feeding lilith She coos. Aaron smiles, "daddy!" “Yes princess?” She coos smiling, “You’re dada’s baby Aren’t you?" Aaron kisses her head, She coos laughing. Aaron smiles, “You wanna go check on mama?" She nods, Aaron walks to his and aph’s room. Aphmau wakes up her purple bandana on her eyes. Aaron sighs “hey baby did I wake you up?" "no, just a nightmare..." He walks over to her. “Someone wants mama cuddles." She takes Lilith her mood changing. "my baby..." Aaron lays next to her. She yawns "can you make me some tea baby?" He nods kissing her head. “Of course love… how is the baby doing?" Lilith coos climbing on aph, Aaron lays a hand in aph’s belly. She smiles "we have any cheesecake?" “Umm… I can check." "awesome..." He yawns and gets up. She smiles rocking her baby. He walks out of the room utterly exhausted and grabs what she wants.

    She calls her dad, He answers. “Hey pumpkin what’s up? Her voice starts breaking "m-mom kicked me out..." “She what?! Why? "I I broke down and my eyes almost hit someone something about how I'm a disgrace and my curse makes me nothing but a monster..." “Princess I don’t think you’re a disgrace. It’s your mom who’s a monster. Do you need a place to stay?"  "no I'm staying with my boyfriend Aaron.. the one you met last summer and met your granddaughter...' “Oh how is little lilith doing? "she's amazing she turns 2 in a couple days..." "Hi grandpa!" “Hi sweetie! You being good for mama and dada?" "yeah Mama's teaching me Spanish!" “Mama is teaching you espaniol? "yes!" She's over ecstatic. “I’m glad she’s teaching you Spanish darling… "so dad could you watch her for me?" “Of course I can, why can’t Aaron do it? Wait is he doing the thing where he does everything by himself? You told me he does this when I meet him last summer." "yes exactly and I have school still so I can't do that to him so can you take her this week and I'll pick her up every night." “Yea of course." "thank you so much daddy for being here..." Her mood changes "also about that Freddy's place the one Evan and his friend and where we met his father..." “What about it? "dad I think I heard Evan and Cassidy…"