♡︎𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅♡︎

Y/N stares at the ceiling with a blank face as she drifts into her deepest thoughts, it was around 1:00 AM and all of Portorosso felt queit, too queit, Y/N didn't like the silence as it made her feel uncomfortable, It was like she was the only person awake and alive at the moment, which she was but it still felt bad, Y/N sighs as she gets off from her bed to turn on the lights, just as she was about to she heard two voices coming from outside, Y/N pauses for a moment and hesitantly walks up to her window where she was able to hear the two talk.

"Are you sure It's safe to go out at night?" Luca says, scaredly looking at Alberto as he follows behind the boy "We're fine" Alberto plainly answers, glancing behind him to look at Luca "But.. The fisher men are always active at night and-" Luca starts, trying to convince Alberto to head back "We'll be fine, Luca, I promise, you trust me don't you?" Alberto says, abruptly stopping to look at Luca, reassuring him that things are going to be fine, Luca softly smiles at Alberto, appreciating his attempts to make him feel better.

Y/N lifts a brow as she watches the two continue to walk along the streets of Portorosso, until she striked up an idea, she quickly fixes herself as she quietly and sneakily heads downstairs to spy on the two. Once Y/N had left the house she queitly followed behind the two, they seem to be heading to the plaza, but what for? It's late in the night, are they going to do some errands? Thoughts flood through Y/N's mind as she continued to stalk them.

Once they reach plaza Luca and Alberto walk towards the edge of the dock, playfully pushing each other as Y/N watches in confusion.

"Are they going to swim? Fish maybe?" Y/N said to herself, squinting her eyes to get a better look, until her confusion turns into surprise when Alberto pushed Luca into the water quite harshly and jumped in after him 'IS THAT A MURDER SUICIDE??' Y/N thought to herself, quickly looking around if anyone else is present but them, Y/N sighs, as nobody else seemed to be around.

Y/N waits for a few more minutes until assuming that Luca and Alberto were drowning, as they didn't seem to be going up for air or even getting back on land. Y/N takes a deep breath before running off into the dock, jumping as she dives into the water, only to feel regret once she felt how cold the water was, and how deep it actually was "Merda! Help!" Y/N exclaims, trying to go back up, but the waves kept her underwater "A-anyone!" Y/N exclaims again, using all her strength to fight back and head back to the surface, she had forgotten about Luca and Alberto but all she wanted to do was save herself, as time passes by, she starts to get farther away from shore, this was horrible, was she really gonna die like this? And when all hope seems to be lost she saw two fishermen heading her way "Help! Save me! Per favore!" Y/N screams, choking on the salty water which hurt her throat and nostrils, but they mistook her for a Sea Monster as they begin to throw harpoons and nets at her, Y/N watches in horror as a harpoon is aimed at her head, this was it, this was how she was gonna die. Just as the harpoon almost hit her, she felt someone or something pull her deeper into the water as an attempt to save her. This was all too much for Y/N as she felt herself about to pass out, until she heard a familiar voice call out to her "Stay awake! Please!" The voice said, it sounded a lot like Luca, which made Y/N feel a bit safer, she then felt someone carry her as they head to the shore.

After a while they finally reach land once again.

Alberto breathes heavily as she gently but still harshly places Y/N on the ground "Gently, Alberto!" Luca exclaims, quickly kneeling beside Y/N "What is she even doing in the water?" Alberto says, his tone mixed with annoyance and confusion "I-I don't know.. W-we need to save her.. She.. She drowned!" Luca exclaims, he has never experienced or witnessed anyone drown, so he has no idea what to do "Let's leave! The fishermen are coming!" Alberto exclaims, trying to pull Luca away "No! We can't.. We.. I.." Luca exclaims, Alberto sighs as he quickly carries Y/N again "Let's go" Alberto says, quickly running off as Luca follows behind him.

After a while of running they finally made it to Guilia's house, thankfully, her father, Machiavelli and her were asleep, Alberto srtuggles to carry Y/N up the tree house as he was only able to use one hand, but he made it anyway "What now?" Alberto asks lifting a brow as he sets Y/N down, gently this time "Uhm.." Luca mumbles, frantically looking around "Hey, relax, you'll.. We'll save her" Alberto says, cupping Luca's cheek as he reasurringly stares into his eyes "Right.." Luca says, taking a deep breath in as he tries to calm himself down "Here.. This will keep her from freezing" Alberto says, placing a blanket on Y/N "Right! And uhm.. This pillow for her head.." Luca says, quickly placing a pillow on Y/N's head for comfort, just as they started to get comfortable about the situation Y/N suddenly woke up and started coughing intensely, causing Alberto and Luca to shout in surprise "Y/N.. You're alive!" Luca exclaims, quickly hugging the girl, causing jealousy to wash over Alberto but also annoyance "Yeah, yeah, so she's alive, not a big deal" Alberto grumbles, crossing his arms  "Where.. Where am I?!" Y/N exclaims in fear, Luca quickly slaps a hand on her mouth, as she was a little too loud "You're uhm.. Here?" Luca says, smiling nervously, Y/N sighs, as she remembers what had happened, her expression quickly turns into confusion as she glares at the two "I was drowning" Y/N says, Alberto and Luca gulp down their saliva "You.. You guys saved me?" Y/N confusingly asks, looking at the two with a much more gentle expression "Yeah, that we did" Alberto confidently says, resting his hands on his hips "Thank you, really, but.. What were you two doing outside this late, more over why were you playing in the docks?" Y/N asks lifting an uncertain brow "That's really none of your business" Alberto says, rolling his eyes "Right.. Know what? I absolutely wasted my time trying to spy on you guys, I'm leaving, ciao" Y/N simply says, leaving as she walks home with her soggy and wet clothes, she was in a lot of pain yet again, but endured it like a bad ass, she wondered how her day tommorow will go as she enters the house, going staright to bed, not before taking a shower fo course.

Il Sesto Capitolo Finisce

I'm really sorry if this wasn't interesting :'( </3 I tried my best to write something interesting but I'm interested in Moral Orel and I love it but I wanna stick to the Luca fandom :(

Monday, March 7, 2022
Words:1258