♡︎𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲♡︎

Y/N's POV

I watched as my Aunt says her final goodbyes to her friends and family as I stand from a distance, my Aunt had just visited from Portorosso, and she's leaving already, time flies, especially when you're having fun, but what can I do about it? I continue to have these deep thoughts and day dreams, I was so distracted, I didn't hear my mother calling me over, and I finally snapped out of it when my cousin nudged me a bit, I walk over to my mother who was standing beside my Aunt, who had a very excited look on her face, after a quick pause I decided to speak "What?" I asks, a bit nervous, my mom smiled, but she seemed a little upset "Well, you see.. It's just.." My mom struggled to speak, so my Aunt took over "You're coming to Portorosso with me!" She exclaimed, I take a moment to process what she had just said before I quickly turn back to my mom, who had the same expression as my Aunt "I.. We.. Am I really going to Portorosso!?" I basically screamed, feeling confused, excited and scared at the same time, my body was trembling, was what I was hearing true? "Yup! But! Under one condition!" My mom says, smiling "W-what is it?" I ask, "You have to leave your Phone here" Just then, my smile dropped, my Phone was basically everything to me! I couldn't go to Portorosso without taking my phone with me! How was I gonna take pictures! Record videos, and most importantly, how was I going to pass the time? "Well?" My mom says, looking for an answer "I.. I can't leave my phone here.. How else am I gonna call you? Or take pictures for memories and, and-" My mom didn't even let me continue my sentence when she started to talk again "Don't worry! We got that problem solved! You can use your dads old camera! You know how good of a photoghaper he was! And how much he loved his camera, so It's an honor for you to use it! And! For calling? Your aunt has a phone too! Well.. A telephone, but It's better than nothing, oh and-" She just kept going on and on until my Aunt finally silenced her "You don't gotta explain everything, I got this, just give her, her bag and we can go" My Aunt said, chuckling "Right!" My Mom said, laughing to herself, she then looks me in the eyes and starts to tear up "Oh gosh! I'm gonna miss you, remember to behave okay? Don't do anything bad! God is watching!" She says, trying to hold back her tears, I stay quiet, too nervous to speak as everyone else in my family is watching in awe "I.. I love you, okay?" My mom says, kissing my cheek "I love you too, Mom.." I nervously whisper "Okay, enough of this, go on and have fun!" She says, passing me a suitcase with I'm guessing some of my clothes and essentials "Right, bye mom!" I hurriedly say, hoping she forgot about the me leaving my Phone thing, when suddenly, I hear her clear her throat "Excuse me? Aren't you forgetting something?" She says, lifting a brow as she smirks "Fine.." I say, sighing and rolling my eyes as I do so, I shuffle around my pocket trying to pull me phone out, once I take it out I gave it to her right away, not wanting to waste anymore time "Alright, I love you, remember to call me atleast once a week, okay?!" She exclaims as the train starts to move "Of course!" Everyone else says their goodbyes as we slowly part our ways.

I smile and wipe some of my tears off, I then walk around a bit, looking for my Aunt "Over here!" She exclaims, bringing up her hand so I can see her "Uh, coming!" I say, hurriedly walking over as I sit into the seat in front of her "Is this your first time?" She asks "Of what?" I asks, a bit nervous and still emotional "Riding a train of course" She says, chuckling "Uh, yes! Of course!" I say, looking around, trying not to make eye contact "I can't say the same.. But every time I ride one.. It still feels all so new for me" she says, leaning on the window side "That's.. Cool.. So, uh, how many times have you rode a train already?" I ask, since I'm not quite sure with what to say "I think around seven or twelve" She says, looking at me "Cool, so.." I say, tapping my fingers on the table "Y'know, if you have nothing to say, then It's alright, starting small talk gets you nowhere" She says, giggling "Actually.. I do have a question" I say, looking at her "What is it?" She asks "How is.. Portorosso like? And how long until we get there?" I asks, trying to hide my excitement "Hm, sounds like someones excited, well, I don't blame you, Portorosso.. Is an interesting place, full of joy.. Surrounded by islands and water.. But not to mention.. Sea Monsters" She says, looking at me directly in my eyes "I-I'm sorry, Sea.. Monsters?" I asks, a bit confused "You know, when you're mom was talking about you coming along with me, so you could take atleast a short break off your phone and be productive, I was against everything she said" She says, sitting in a proper posture, I stay quiet as she continues to speak "Because you see, Portorosso is famous because of the fond and frequent sightings of Sea Monsters" She says, looking as serious as ever but it sounded so.. Fake, somehow, I mean, I heard the stories but what if it was all, I don't know, a bogus lie? A fraud? Maybe just some stories to make Portorosso more popular? But I couldn't say that to her, she lives in Portorosso and she's lived there her entire life, that would basically be an insult to her, but I still gotta tell her "Are you serious? Or.. Are you just scaring me?" I ask, hoping for her to say 'oh yeah it was all a lie'.

She pauses for a moment, noticing my discomfort "Haha, yeah, I was only joking, Sea Monsters don't exist! Trust me, I've lived in Portorosso for like 12 years now, not once have I seen one" She says, nervously laughing, I don't know if she was telling the truth, but it did make me feel a bit better "Oh, haha! Thank goodness! I thought you were serious! I was thinking how I was gonna be sacrificed to a Sea Monster there for a second" I say, but I then quickly pinch my leg from underneath the table, realizing how stupid that sounded "Heh, why don't we just enjoy the ride for now?" She says, I quickly nod and relax a bit, as the rest of the ride was spent with silence and peace.

Fine Del Prologo
(Prologue End)

Ciao ragazzi! This is basically The credits to the prologue's End! I had fun writing this, also This chapter was just basically The explanation to things, kinda, it just explains why we're going to Portorosso, I'm basically basing the Aunt as my in real life Aunt! She does in fact live in Italy, just not in Portorosso, though she's much different from our Main Characters Aunt, there are some differences I'll look forward to writing to next chapter, Arrivederci! (Goodbye)

Word count: 1240
2022, February 2, Wednesday