Part 20

*************************************************************************
Next part after 20 + comments
It will make me happy

************************************************************************

Both Arjun and Subhadra were satisfied with the very fact that both had share there feelings to each other .

Both had slept near the well hugging each other. Suddenly sunlight fell on them and Arjun opens his eyes and notice that both had slept on the grass only.
He notice Subhadra's angelic face and caressed it lovingly. Feeling his touch Subhadra opens her eyes and blushes.

Subhadra-Good Morning!

Arjun-Good Morning ,my love!

Subhadra looks towards the surrounding and wakes up quickly Arjun looks towards her confused.

Subhadra-This is a public place we can't sleep here.

Arjun-(teasing)-You shouldn't be embarrassed you slept with your husband only.

Subhadra-But I guess Prince Arjun would definitely be embarrassed inside a prison(giggling)

Arjun-(confused)-prison?...me?...why?

Subhadra-Its illegal in sleeping on public areas in Dwarika.....if you need a place you can take shelter in royal palace.....King Balram is very strict about rules....now nobody can save you(smiling)

Arjun-What!!

Subhadra(laughing)-I am imaging how you would look inside a prison

Arjun-Oh! Then you would also be with me......I have heard there is no discrimination in Dwarika. (teasing her back)

Both burst laughing

Subhadra-Lets go to Dwarika ...you can rest there....you might not be able to sleep on the grass peacefully....

Arjun-No , I slept like this after a very long time ....till the time you are with me I will always be happy....you are my peace

Subhadra smiles and hugs him

Arjun-Lets go before bharata balram punishes us (smiles)

Subhadra- I will ride the horse

Arjun-That is a better idea I can hug you tightly from behind 

Subhadra blushes

Subhadra rides the horse and Arjun hugs her and both head towards the palace

Arjun tightens his grip 

Subhadra- Arya....what are you doing?

Arjun(teasing)-Just sitting behind you(leans more towards her)

Subhadra-Let me focus on riding

Arjun(teasing)-Who stopped you?

Subhadra understood that he won't stop it 

After a few minutes

Subhadra-Arya I was extremely scared when I got to know from Satyam that you left a week ago and didn't reach here.

Arjun stiffened a bit hearing Satyam's name which didn't go un-notice by Subhadra 

Subhadra-Satyam and I are friends like Draupadi jiji and bharata Krishna

Arjun-I trust you and you don't need to justify.....Instead I should thank him he was one of the reasons I realized my feelings for you.

Subhadra-But what took you so much of time?