"Siyempre mommy ganito ang bonding ito oh" I was taken aback nang lagyan din nito ng flour si mommy face.

"Nako itong mga to talaga" mom said and was able to catch me and definitely hugged and showers me a lot of kisses.

"Mommy! I said as I'm trying to escape pero hindi ako makawala. Kuya Alfy and Luis on the other hand, was just laughing at me.

Then when mom's phone ring.

"Break time muna anak, mommy needs to answer this call" mom said and tumungo sa may terrace while me and my two kuya's just playing around.

"What! I told her to cancel that meeting. " nang napasigaw si mommy and then our gaze suddenly fixed on her, baka kasi anong nangyare.

"S-sure I'll be there in a minute" was all she said and came to us to tell something.

"Alfy and Luis can you stay for a while para kay Malia? I have an urgent meeting lang sa company, I'll be back immediately naman" mom quote as she hold my hand.

"Sure mommy we don't have any errands to do today we can stay here until you get back. And if someone will look for us sa company, just say that we went on an emergency ni Luis" kuya Alfy declared.

"S-sure anak, I'll just get dressed" mom answered and immediately came to their room.

Hindi naman nagtagal si mommy at umalis na rin kaagad.

"So the cookies was already baked, here" kuya Alfy offered us the cookies which we made.

"Fairness ang sarap" sabi ko.

"Siyempre si mommy ang gumawa naman ata ng lahat-lahat tumunganga lang tayo. But it's look like you loss a little bit of weight bunso" kuya Luis concur.

"Kaya nga kuya eh, it's beacuse of my chemo siguro but don't worry babalik na babalik rin naman rin naman yun"

"Praying for your rhealing and recovery talaga bunso. We have a lot to do pa as a family, we'll bond joke each other pa kaya" banggit ni kuya Alfy.

"Let's watch a movie nalang" I requested which they agreed naman.

3 hours had passed, we already finished three movies at the moment. But mom and dad are not home yet. It's getting dark outside already na rin.

"What else are we going to watch pa kaya?" I asked after the movie's already ended.

"What about let's plan na lang sa wedding anniversary nila mommy and daddy?" kuya Alfy spoke which made the three of us excited.

"Sure! Malapit na pala" I added as kuya Luis requested to open my laptop para doon maghanap.

They plan to vacation abroad for the family.

"What about France?" kuya Alfy requested.

"Bro we went there na, noong anniversary rin nila mommy and daddy 7 years ago" kuya Luis concur which made kuya Alfy nod and search for something else.

"What about Australia?" kuya Luis nodded.

"Pwede rin naman right Malia? Your have not been there pa?" kuya Alfy remarked and I just nod as an answer.

"What about Greece?" I said and was shock that the both of them get excited.

"Ang galing mo! What about that bro?" kuya Luis spoke.

"Sure! I want to go there also. Let's search for the different tourist spots there. I'm sure mom and dad will like this-" when suddenly the door in front of us opened and it was mom. Is she crying?

"Oh hi mommy! Ang sarap ng-. Mommy? What happened po? Why are you crying?" I asked while she just wiping her tears and in hurry to go upstairs.

"Y-yes anak, I-I'm fine napuwing l-lang ang mommy I'll just go to the room and come back later" mom said and went inside their room na ni daddy.

"W-what happened dun kuya-" when the door suddenly opened again and it was dad who entered the house.

"Where's your mom anak?" he nervously asked and it made me alarmed.

"Sa r-room niyo po" I utter then he hold my hand and directly headed to their room.

The three of us can't comprehend of what just happened a lot of questions are wandering through my mind.

I tried following dad sa itaas but kuya Luis suddenly hold my arm and told me to let the two talk.

But I refuse his suggest and told them na nothing will happen on me and already went upstairs.

Then I suddenly hid in the wall for the door was in ajar.

"Greggy don't tell me what happened was all an accident. I both saw you ni Eva kissing inside your godamn office! And you're telling me it was an accident again? Well silly me, thinking you cared. Especially on Malia! She has a disease Greggy and you! You're just wandering around with that Eva. You already did it twice and it was already a choice!" mom quietly said and my heart starts to beat so fast.

"Irene just listen okay? Yes you saw us kissing ni Eva. But please! Just listen on my side naman, she was in alcohol for one of her relatives died today. And I tried to catch up kanina in the cemetery sa inyo ni Lia. But the two of you don't want to talk with me, kaya hindi na ako natuloy for I don't know where's the grave of Lia's friend. Kaya si Eva nalang ang nagsindi kanina for kanina rin ang libing ng relative niya. I was trying to catch up here sa house kanina but someone called me for there's a meeting in the company Irene. And nauna na akong bumalik kay Eva, and when she's already there kanina. She smells alcohol for she's very drunk already and went to my office for she said she wants someone to talk with and that's when she accidentally kissed me again. I promise Irene kapag natauhan na yun, she'll apologize to you sincerely. Please listen on me, I don't want our family to shattered in pieces especially now and Malia" dad concur and I'm already covering my mouth just not to make any noise for I was already crying heavily.

"Let's see Greggy but for now, I want us to stand our responsibility as a parent for Malia and to other children. Act like nothing happened but, if you hesitate between me and another person, don't choose me. For I am your wife. Just your wife."