Chapter 12: Trip To The Lost City (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

The bird is colored red with a hint of orange with a long neck and it's beak is long and sharp with a swirly horn heading upwards, it's wings was so large and its tail is beautiful with three extra long feathers on its back.

It stretched its wings to the ground signaling then to get on, one by one they all got on and once they were all on top of Vitta he stretched both his wing upwards and slowly ascended to the sky. They were all holding to him so tight so they won't fall, when they were steady he flew forward then downward towards the castle.

He flew downwards and dropped down in front of the huge castle gates and stretched his wings signaling its safe to go down now.

They all got off and Vitta transformed back to his human form forgetting he just burned his boxer and was completely naked. All the girls including Isaac blushed and looked away but Isaac didn't instead he was checking him out and when he saw his junk he was sure he got a boner and was leeking precum so he just looked away before any of his friends find out.

Vitta cleared his throat to Isaac but he didn't got the message "Uhhh Isaac can i have my clothes now?" Isaac just realized he was still holding the bag so he threw it to Vitta so he can change. When he was finished dressing up he cleared his throat and said "It's ok now, you can look" everyone looked to him while the girls just bashed and fixed their hair.

"Ok you guys stay here while I go up and get the bags. Alright?" they nodded. Vitta grew his wings out of fire and the others was awed at how beautiful his wing were then vitta turned around and flew up to get the bags.

As Vitta was getting the bags Scott approached Isaac and tapped his shoulder "hey can I talk to you for a second?" Isaac turned around to face him "Yeah, sure" he nodded and they walked inside.
_________________

They all went to the toppest tower where they all gathered in a circle. Liam was dealing uneasy cause he doesn't know what is about to happen so he decided to go ask "Umm can I ask a question?" he raised his hand out.

Vitta looked towards him "Why do we have to be here?" he said "Cause I need as many connections to him as possible" Vitta simply answered.

"Umm what connections do we have to this guy?" His eyes furrowed in confusion (Aww poor Baby Liam sorry I had too😂😂)

Vitta stopped what he was doing "I need all of you here for a reason. 1 I need you wolves cause he's part werewolf. 2 I need the witches cause he was a born witch before he turned. 3 I need The Vamps cause he's a Vampire. 4 I need Nik cause he's a born Witch/Werewolf hybrid like Klaus. And 5. I need the Blood off a Mikaelson so I could reach him from the other side. And lastly I need Lydia the Banshee to pull him out. Ohh and I need Malia so I could draw power from her to make me stronger" Vitta explains

Liam nodded finally feeling reassured "so can we proceed?" Vitta asked, they nodded.

Vitta cut Nik's, Freya's, and Rebekah's hand and their blood dropped to the bowl filling it up half way. Once Vitta collected their blood the chanted and dropped their blood on the ritual table, and as he chanted winds began to blow and swirl around them. Lydia started walking forward eyes closed when she opened her eyes it was pure white.

"Lydia can you see him?" vitta asked as he stopped chanting "Yes. I can see him. He's confused" She answered

"Now call out to him!" Vitta ordered

"Klaus! Klaus! I'm Lydia, I'm the harbinger of death and I am here to bring you home" she stretched her hand out to him.

And as she was talking to Klaus the blood on the ritual table began to expand into a human form and a mystical glow from all of Werewolf, Vampire, and Witches even the hybrids stretched towards the table and combined into a spere on top of the heart shaped blood and combined with the blood. When the mystical orb combined with the blood a beam of light came from the sun and onto the table and as the beam of light continued lighting the table Vitta's eyes glowed and his hands burned fire and then directed his fire towards the table and as he was doing that he looked at Stiles and directed his fire towards him as well as the fire approached Stiles a beam of light shot down on him as well colliding with the Phoenix fire.

Fire began to swirl all around Stiles and all around the table, as fire swirl around Stiles his eyes changed from brown to firey red, and his nails turned to talon, and fangs growed from his mouth. As he finished his transformation and the fire combined with him he roared so loud.

As Stiles finished his transformation the fire on the table disappeared to and there lies Klaus Mikaelson unconscious and also naked so Vitta quickly took of his jacket and covered his shaft and the winds subsided everything was normal again.
_______________

Stiles POV.

I feel weird and it's a good weird like I'm much stronger than before and faster, I like this feeling Vitta said he'd train me tomorrow and said he need to take care of something and everyone was now asleep and since I wasn't tired at all I was tasked to take care of this beautiful creature in front of me named Klaus Mikaelson.

All I knew about him was what the books said but now that I'm face to face with him, I'm astonished.

His looks cannot compare to the things the book said, the books also said he was the worst monster the world had ever known but looking at his sleeping figure says otherwise, he looks so peaceful, harmless like a baby.

I touched his bicep and Dang! was it strong, I admired him, I memorized his face every detail and as I continued gazing at him my eyes landed on his lips those pink lips, I just wanna go ahead and kiss it but I cannot.

And as I was going to touch his abs he stirred and slowly open his eyes. And ohh man! those eyes those Dark Blue-Green eyes I melted into those eyes. We stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever until he got up "ughh where am I?" he asked. Ohh man! those accent it's so sexy.

"umm... uh... you're in... A... Atlantis" I stuttered. I cleared my throat so my voice would go back to normal.

He groaned "Atlantis?"

"uhh I'll explain tomorrow. Do you want me to go get your siblings?" I asked trying to get away cause Im afraid of I stay any longer ill get a boner but that wasn't the case.

He shook his head "no" and looked at me "Stay with me. I don't wanna be alone"

I said ok and sat down on my chair but he had other ideas.

He looked at me and smiled 'oh God! Those smile! Shit!'

"Come here I wanna sleep and I don't wanna feel alone" he said with pleading eyes and how could I possibly say "no" so I agreed standing up from my chair and heading towards the bed.

He scooted aside to make room for me and I layed there my back on his chest as he put blanket over us and nuzzeled in my neck, it tickled but I like it and as we lay there him spooning me I felt myself getting tired and slowly drift off to sleep.

Man this is going to be so awkward in the morning but might as well enjoy it while it lasts. So I turned around and burried my face on his neck inhaling his scent.

And with that I fell as sleep in his arms.

End of Chapter 12
_____________________________________

I wanna thank 16_maria_romero and Winbushrebecca for the votes and comments. I appreciate it Thank you😘. Ohh and thank you 16_maria_romero for saying you love my story it really made my day😘

I'll post more Chapters every week or even earlier so stay tuned thank you for reading my story 😘