ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

Start from the beginning

'Oh frick.'

She giggled mischievously and lifted up her head to look at me again.

"I dare you to-."

'I should have stayed in that waiting room.'

"Go steal Ray's book and say you won't give it back unless he ki- hugs you!"

Emma cut herself off at the end and thought, 'To early it might ruin it!'

'Huh?'

I looked really dumb for a moment until I got to my senses.

"WHAAAAAAATTT?!"

I yelled jumping up to me feet.

They all laughed and I huffed sitting back down to the bed with my arms crossed.

"No way." I mumbled looking to the side.

They all snapped there heads to me.

"You already picked dare!" Anna yelled shaking me back and fourth.

"Yea you can't back out!" Gilda added on now right beside me on my right.

"Yep! Willow if you back out that's cheating!" Emma also added on now on my left.

'What the frick-. ARE THEY SONIC OR SOMETHING?!'

I shook my hands in front of my face.

"I can't!"

"YOU CAN!" They all yelled in snyc.

"Why can't you anyway do you possibly have any reason not to like you might have a cru-" Emma started but was cut off by me.

"OK OK JUST SHUT UP!"

The redhead laughed for a moment till she stopped and her eyes widened in realization.

"Wait so you actually li-"

"GOING TO GO DO A DARE HAHA SO FUN I JUST LOVE DOING DARES!!!!" I yelled running out of the room like fricken sonic.

'Why did I agree to this?! I'm such an idiot!'

I was running around now stopping by every room and going in to see if my target, aka Ray was in there.

I kept walking down the halls in attempt to find the said boy but luck was not on my side today so I ended up looking for about half an hour.

'Emma and the other probably already stopped playing. ಥ_ಥ'

I let out a long sigh and went to the wall sliding down and sitting with my back against it. 

"AGHHH. I'm never gonna find him!" I growled in a annoyed voice.

"Find who?" A familiar voice said the made my head shoot up.

I saw the very boy I had spent half an hour looking for.

"O-oh! Hi Ray-ray!" I said jumping up to my feet.

"Hi. Who were you looking for?" He said in a curious tone.

"Why do you want to know so bad Ray-ray? Hm?" I said smirking and dusting off the dirt of my skirt.

He glared at me now annoyed and I let out a small laugh.

"Well I actually was looking for you." I mumbled rubbing my neck sheepishly.

His glare softened and he raised a eyebrow.

'So he does have a book in his hands right now.'

"Why me?" He asked. 

I realized when he was curious or anxious about something his voice would soften.