" Sorry! I got carried away. I was suprised when I felt your body....you have the ideal amount of muscle, without being too muscular." She said.

Kiyopon sighed and lets go of her wrist.

" Ayanokoji-kun, do you work out?" She asked.

"...I used to." Kiyopon answered.

" Ohhh...I see..." She nodded but then noticed Kiyopon quickly returning his gaze back to the water.

Ichinose pouts again.

" Ayanokoji-kun, are you avoiding me?" She asks.

Kiyopon shakes his head no but still refused to look at her.

She furrowed her brows in confusion.

" Then why are you not looking at me? Is something wrong?" She asked, curiously.

Kiyopon didn't respond for a while but he gave up after a minute of silence.

He sighs.

" It's because......Ichinose's body is.....dangerous....for me...."

he slowly said and with each word that came out of his mouth, he felt like drowning himself in the pool.

" My body is dangerous for you?" Ichinose repeated as she processed the meaning behind his words.

" O-Oh! " Ichinose's face began turning red as she finally began to realize what Kiyopon meant.

She immediately crossed her arms in embarassment as she turned to look at the other way.

" I....I didn't....oh my goodness..." she didn't know what to say. She felt bad for making Kiyopon uncomfortable like that.

" I'm....sorry for making you uncomfortable...." she apologized with a red face.

" There's no need to apologize..." He assured her.

" Ahaha....." Ichinose awkwardly chuckled at this situation. " It was a suprise....to see you embarassed like this, Ayanokoji-kun...." she said to ease the atmosphere between them.

Kiyopon hummed in agreement before deciding to fall straight into the water.

Splash! He goes.

" Eh? Ayanokoji-kun?!" Ichinose wad suprised.

A moment later, Kiyopon popped out from the water and stared at Ichinose.

Ichinose giggled moments later before jokingly saying,

" Oh, Ayanokoji-kun of the pool. What is your wisdom?" She asked.

Kiyopon furrowed his brows in confusion. Was it a reference to something? He wondered.

But before he could inquire about that, bunches of voices entered their space.

" Yo! "  Ike called and the rest of the girls and boys in their group trailed behind.

" Hm? Ayanokoji-kun already began swimming, huh?" Mori mused.

" Huh? Get out of the water, Ayanokoji! We're planning to find a better spot." Ike said.

Kiyopon quietly swam to the side of the pool and pulled himself up.