.

Mi Sun
I also want to say...thank you. Thank you for helping me last night. I might be struggling on the edge of the streets by now. Thank you.

.

He closes his eyes gently resting his hand on her waist.

Just like that, they stayed in each other's warmth. Until she broke the hug to pull off. 'I might get late.' She speaks before walking away with a flashy fake smile to make him  feel less worried. He was just watching her figure disappear out the door.

Her smile fades off while sighing to herself.

.

'This would be the last time we see each other Yoongi. It was a great time with him. And after so long, I felt again how warm hugs are. But I have no time for this. I must find Hoseok and talk everything out. Either he becomes mine again...or I will have to payback for this betrayal.' Her head was filled with thoughts.

<Yoongi's pov>

I was standing straight and seeing her go. I don't know why this didn't feel right. Watching her go felt wierd. I wanted to stop her but couldn't. I don't know what she would do next. She is heartbroken. And the way she was talking last night, is it safe to leave her alone? I don't know what was going in my head but after she closed the door behind her and left, something made my feet follow her. Grabbing my keys and driving my car out of the gate, I could see her getting inside a taxi. My curiosity and fear were making me driving right behind her. Where was she rushing to? If she was telling the truth and going home, then why was she in a hurry?

.

He kept asking himself questions until he had to press the breaks to stop the car. He stared at Mi Sun coming out of the taxi and paying the driver. He quickly pulled out his car keys and got out to see her walk inside the building that said Jung cooperations.

.

It was strange to him that she decided to lie. After sharing those hugs and eye contacts with each other, he didn't expect her to keep secrets. But once again he remembered, her heart already belongs to another. Lowering his gaze, he wanted to head back home. But instead he followed her in. He first waited for her to go in and then went inside, not wanting to be spotted. He had already guessed that she was there for Hoseok, and asked the receptionist the same question Mi Sun did a minute ago. 'Where is Hoseok Jung's office.'

.

As soon as he finishes the conversation with the receptionist, he starts walking towards his office upstairs. Taking quite steps and keeping a distance from Mi Sun. He could see her going inside his room. And in about a minute later, some noises were reaching outside. As if they both were quarreling inside.

.

Yoongi steps towards the door, placing his ear on it. Closing his eyes to hear their conversation. Their voices were clear enough for him to understand every bit.

Hoseok was definately not happy on seeing her again. He had guessed she would want to talk, alone, so he was not really surprised on her arrival. She kept trying to prove herself right and that the reason she left was right too. But it didn't matter to him anymore. She was just a lying un-trustable person to him now.

.

"I promise I would never leave you again"

Yoongi closes his eyes even tighter hearing her shaky innocent voice pleasing in front of Hoseok.

Hoseok
You can't change anything. We are done. Y-you better leave now.

She lowers her gaze with her eye balls shaking. Suddenly her face darkened up.

.

Mi Sun
I get it. You really want me to tell everything to y/n don't you?...all your crimes. Huh?

Her voice was different and not shaking in fear anymore. A strange different that made Yoongi look at the door while frowning his eyebrows.

.

Mi Sun
Do you want me to tell her? HOW YOU KILLED YOUR MOM HUH!?

Hoseok grabs her neck pushing her to the wall behind her, trapping her between him and the wall. He turns his head while gazing at her little face.

His hand was clenching on her neck tightly, slowly lifting her up in the air. Only her toes were touching the floor. Her hand was resting tightly on Hoseok's hand.

He began to speak in his deep and spine chilling voice.

Hoseok
Not if I kill you too...