Bonus #1.5: Tell me how good it feels to be needed

Start from the beginning

"Your first and your last. Isn't that right, little one, hm?"

"Yes, Daddy. You're all I know." I whispered, bringing a hand up to rest on his cheek.

"And I'm all you're ever going to know, Dani. You're mine. Mine to touch, mine to hold, mine to love, mine to pleasure. I'll kill anyone who gets in the way of that."

His words spoke to the primitive part of me that wanted nothing more than to be owned by him. "I'm yours," I gasped.

He curled his fingers, knowing exactly where to touch me to send me over the edge. I dug my fingertips into his back as my back arched into him. He cradled me against him in his strong arms as my body shuddered.

He nipped at my neck as I came down from my high. "I need to be inside you."

"Take me. Please, Daddy."

He spread my legs wider, holding them beneath my knee to accommodate him standing between them.

"Look at me, my love. Who's cock do you need inside you?"

"Yours," I gasped as he thrust into me, "your cock." I was so wet that there was little friction, just pressure. He grunted as he rutted into me. "I'm so full, Daddy."

"Yeah, baby? You like that?" He smirked down at me.

"Mmm, you're so good to me." I writhed against him, moving my hips to meet his thrusts. "You make me feel so, so good."

"Of course I do." He gruffly cooed down at me. "Daddy knows just how to please his good little slut."

He slowed down his pace watching me intently, pressing wet kisses along my jawline. "Sing for me, princess. Let me hear how good I make you feel." He rasped before picking up his pace, faster than before.

My moans and whimpers echoed against the high ceilings. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, he stopped and pulled out. I whined pleadingly at the loss of contact.

"Please, Daddy," I shamelessly begged. "I need you. I need to feel you inside of me." I watched as he reached into the side table drawer and palmed something so it was hidden out of my sight.

"Oh, princess." I watched as he wrapped his free hand around his erect cock and began stroking. His length, covered in our juices, glistened in the golden light of the setting sun. "You're so pretty for me when you beg. Prettiest when you're desperate. You need me, baby? You need Daddy to make it all better?"

"So badly. It aches, Daddy. Please make it all better. Only you can. Please." I palmed my breasts knowing he'd only smack my hand away if I tried to rub my clit.

"I know just the thing, my pretty girl." He promised.

I sighed in relief when I felt him enter me again.

"Is that what you needed? Daddy's cock in that tight little pussy? Need to feel me splitting you in half, hm? You need to feel full of me to breathe, my baby cumslut?"

All I could do was mewl in response. He picked up his pace until he was reaming into me as fast as before. I had to remember to take deep breaths. I braced my hand by my head, the other wrapping around Reyn's arm.

I cried out when he nipped at my breast and then lapped at it in an effort to soothe the pain.

"That's it, baby. Deep breaths for me."  He praised, his chin hovering above my chest. He moved up to nip at my chin. "You take me so well. Like such a good girl."

He watched carefully, eager to carve my response to his next move into his memory.

"Hands above your head." He commanded. And I, so eager to please, obeyed.