As their distance narrowed, the terrified warrior reflexively pushed what was in front of him, throwing the thing at her. The thing was his son.

Tap.

A small head touched Adelaide's abdomen. She slowly lowered her head and looked down at him. A shiny blonde colour came into view.

Tak. Drops of blood fell on his hair and dripped onto the boy's eyelashes.

Adelaide smiled and reached out her hand to Lupinus. Whether she ate the boy or the warrior first, the order didn't matter. She was going to eat them all anyway.

Her long fingernails gripped his delicate skin. She could only see blood, but the energy that permeated her skin was unusual. The concentration was much thicker than that of the other warriors. Adelaide enjoyed the energy with a happy face.

"Ugh."

In the stinging pain, a small groan escaped from between Lupinus' lips. The boy, who still hadn't woken up, mumbled a familiar word like a habit.

"Adela..."

At that moment, the smile that appeared on Adelaide's face disappeared like it had been washed away.

Thump.

Her heart was beating loudly.

The pink pupils that looked closer to the colour of blood quivered, and the red colour gradually faded. Slowly, her focus began to return.

"I like you."

The face of a child who spoke in a youthful voice and smiled with a shy face. Touching the soft and fine blonde hair and his warm, soft skin. She remembered those happy moments that tickled her heart.

"Lu..pin...?"

Adelaide, who mumbled blankly, wrinkled her face.

Her head was dizzy because her empty stomach had not been completely satisfied yet. Her reason and her instincts clashed fiercely for dominance over her body. In her blurred vision, Lupinus, her dearest and most precious friend looked so delicious. To the point where she wanted to savour his tender flesh right away.

'No, no!'

Adelaide bit her lips hard. Sharp teeth pierced the soft flesh. Thanks to that pain, her consciousness returned for a while.

Pok!

A slender hand gently pushed the boy's body away. Lupinus, who had not yet come to his senses due to the effects of the dr*g, collapsed on the bed helplessly. The warrior reflexively grabbed the body of his son who had returned.

"...Go."

Adelaide murmured as she glared at the warrior with murderous intent. The warrior did not understand the meaning of her words and his body could only tremble in response.

"Go and take him now!"

Adelaide wheezed as she raised her voice. She didn't want to entrust Lupinus to that trash, but there was no other way. The most dangerous thing for Lupinus right now was her. She was barely maintaining her sanity, but it looked like she was about to lose it again. Before that, she had to somehow get Lupinus to leave.

"Yes, yes!"

At that moment, the warrior who finally understood Adelaide's words rejoiced and raised his body. With his only remaining arm, he hurriedly carried Lupinus and moved forward. His movements were swift as if his a** was set on fire, fearing that she might change her mind.