February 9th - 1516

Relaxing down by the volcanic mountains with his two brothers, "I heard father has been going to meetings without you now." Nodding haphazardly, "He seems to have everything under control that my presence is unnecessary, I didn't quite understand why I was going in the first place." His brother throws hot red sand onto him, "Zaid, I am not in the mood to be playing silly games." Zaid looks at him and walks away upset, "He only wants to play with you big brother." He turns his head away from him, "I'm not a child, I don't do such things as play Alcaeus." A demon comes flying in, "Tristan, your father has called you to the throne room immediately." Without another word, he spreads his wings and quickly returns, once he reaches the room he shouts out. "Shut the doors!" The devil walks over to him, "Where's mother?" Lucifer looks to him unfazed, "You'll be going to earth, you will be attending to an angel who has neither fallen nor decided to stay within the heavens. I need you to do what you can to make him come to hell and fight with us, you'll be accompanied with the future Goddess." His eyes grow angry, "Can't you send Alcaeus! I'm supposed to be learning how to rule the underworld." Lucifer's tone becomes darker, "This is a task I've assigned you to, if I tell you to do something it means you're doing it. Do not place your duties onto another! Is that how you're going to rule, if so then you will not be ruling over Hell." he bows down accepting his decision, "I won't do it again. Might I ask who this angel is?" He goes to sit down on his throne, "Nathaniel." Surprised he stands up straight, "He's been trading secrets, now he's to be punished until he's made the ultimate choice. We've set up everything, all you have to do is make him choose hell as soon as possible." Bowing down and leaving the room quickly, he then looks around and rushes down to the dungeons. "Mother!" No response, he runs in further, "Mother?" A cry is heard and he makes his way towards the noise, "Mother? is that you." She grabs hold of the bars before her and stretches out her hand, "My dear boy, please don't worry." He kneels down, taking hold of her hand. "I will be fine, father just doesn't trust that I was doing it for the best interest of hell." He looks to her with gentle red eyes, "What did you do?" she brushes his hand, "when the time comes you'll know, but for now I heard you'll be going to the human realm, I need you to still pursue the angel." He nods, kissing down at her hand, "You have to go, if your father finds you here who knows what he'll do." He slowly gets up and releases her touch from his, he steps back steadily and runs back.

February 18th - 1517

Tristan starts gathering his things to leave, Zaid comes in running and crying. "I don't want you to leave." He kneels down and ruffles his hair, "I won't be gone for long, don't worry." Alcaeus stands by the door with a book in his hand, "Aren't you going to express how much you'll miss me." He shakes his head and opens the book. "How unkind middle brother is." Zaid hugs him and Tristan lifts him up, "Wow, you're heavy." He smiles and nods. "Big brother, are you going today?" He places him back on the floor and then stretches, "Yeah, apparently so. Father isn't too happy at the moment, that means you both stay clear of him for now, alright?" They nod and Alcaeus looks away from his book, "Take something to read so you won't be bored." Tristan smiles happily, in anguish Alcaeus quickly takes his leave. "I see that was hard for him to say. Zaid, take care of you and your brother, and don't get into too much trouble." He nods and runs after Alcaeus. "I'm going to miss those two." He sighs and turns to his things, "I won't need much. I'll just take some important things and then leave." Once he had finished, he was on his way.

"You're late! How can you be this late? we were supposed to pick him up together and now we've lost him in the forest, now we have to go and look for a lost angel." Tristan shakes his head, "I didn't lose him, why didn't you go look for him on your own, without me?" She looks to him and holds the blanket tight, "I don't know, father told me we were to talk to him together." He looks to her shaking his head, "Did that mean to wait for me? it doesn't sound like he implied that. But then again the last meeting we encountered, you weren't so smart or polite for that matter." She walks along ahead of him. "Hey! If you waited why are you choosing now to leave me, we have to find him together now, no point deciding now to be independent." She looks back to him and carries on, "Just walk faster, we've lost someone who's supposed to be in our care." Tristan shrugs, "He is a big boy though, so wouldn't you agree that he shouldn't be out here disrupting the humans?" She steps over a large tree stump, "That doesn't matter, he's asleep in the forest and waking up here would be confusing to anyone, don't you agree. We were also supposed to be the first face he comes across when awakening." He laughs, "Wouldn't seeing you be just a little scary?" She turns back with an evil look in her eyes. "I'm sorry." She rushes over to a naked person laying on the ground, "Amazing. Look, he isn't even awake yet, so you can go ahead and scare him to death with your face.'' He takes the blanket from her as she scolds him. "Stop perving on the man, the blanket is for him is it not?" He throws it on top of him, "Firstly, I wasn't looking at him-" He chuckles, "You couldn't fool me." Her eyes were even more intimidating, "Secondly, I need you to pick him up so we can leave." She moves aside and points to him, "I'm a Demon, not a slave, you pick him up I threw him the blanket." He looks away annoyed, "I brought the blanket here!" shaking his head in disbelief, "Yes... but I put it on him." She stands with her arms crossed not saying a word.