From The Gallows (Part 1) | "I got great teachers."

Começar do início

Javier: Kate!? Mariana!? Gabe!? David!?

Emma: Mari!

David: Over here! Where’s Kate and Mari!?

Javier: They’re not here. They must’ve gotten out.

David: If something’s happened to them… If you’ve both gotten them– you two better hope she’s alive.

Javier: Shut up, for once, and help me find them!

David: What do you think I’m doing?

Our feet trampled through the square, our voices strained as we searched all over for the two missing women.

David: Kate! Mari!

Javier: Kate!

Emma: Mari!

A walker in the distance fell to the floor, David’s eyes widened as he thought it was Kate.

David: Kate!

Javier: David, wait!

Emma: David, that’s not–

The walker sprung up at David as he reached it, Javier and me running over to pull it away from him. Instead, a crowbar swung through the air, cracking its skull open and sending it flying to the floor. Behind it, Kate and Mariana appeared, slightly banged up, but other than that, fine.

Kate: We found you!

Mariana: Oh, thank God…

David: Kate, Mari, I’m so glad you’re–

Kate: Javi! Thank God you’re alright!

She pulled him into a hug as Mariana did the same to me.

Mariana: I thought I was a goner back there.

Emma: Me, too.

Javier: You’re both alive! We thought we’d lost you both back there.

Kate: Same.

A gunshot zoomed past us, hitting a walker, David staring at the two of us with shock.

David: What the hell’s the matter with all of you? Focus on your surroundings!

We all let go, turning around to see Gabe getting surrounded by a group of walkers in a far corner of the square.

Javier: There’s Gabe!

Kate: Lead the way, Javi.

All of us ran over, shooting the walkers in the head as we went.

Clementine: Gabe, get the knee!

He went for the walker’s knee, but it didn’t fall, it only tripped slightly. He got scared, backing off again.

Emma: Hook your leg around it! Make sure to pull it to the ground.

He did as I said, finally dragging the walker to the floor and stabbing it in the head.

Mariana: Nice one!

Gabe: I got great teachers.

Javier: You alright?

Gabe: I’m fine.

Kate: Look at them. There’s so many!

The walkers began to group together again, and we all backed up together, circling to make sure we didn’t get attacked from behind.