Introduction// Chapter 1

Hi. I'm Carla Heigunen. I moved here from Asia when I was 2 months.I'm 16 and I go to Brookside River High school. I live with my dad and brother. I don't wanna talk about my mom.
I have dark auburn hair that goes to my lower back. My eye color is brown. And I am about 5'5.
I hate myself. I have tried to commit suicide twice because of bullying. I cut and stuff. Nobody knows.

_______________
* BEEP BEEP BEEP *
I slammed my hand on the alarm clock. I rolled over to my side and tried to open my eyes. Bad idea. I was blinded by the bright sunlight peeking out from behind my curtains. I slowly sat up and threw my blanket off of me. I trudged to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me. I looked in the mirror and hated what I saw. I just out a sigh and stripped down getting ready to take a shower. I looked down at my wrists and saw 6 cuts. I put my hand over them and got in the shower. I wish I could just stay in the shower forever. With the hot water beating down on my cuts and the steam surrounding me, it was just perfect. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I blow dried my hair and curled the tips. I walked out of my bathroom to my walk in closet. I shut the door in the closet so I could get ready for hell aka high school. I looked around my closet.
I wore;
~ A pink and white tank top that said "rad" right in the middle
~ Black high waisted shorts
~ White vans
~ A "2 glam 2 give a damn" beanie
I put on a few "Be Rad Not Sad" purple bracelets to cover up the scars. (If you know who's merch says "be rad not sad" your amazing) I grabbed my black iPhone 5s and my back pack. I tiptoed down the stairs hoping that my dad or brother wouldn't hear me. I peeked my head around the corner to see my dad passed out on the couch and my brother next to him on his phone with his headphones in. I let out a quiet sigh and walked put the door. I grabbed my tie dye penny board and started riding on the side walk to school. I heard a car horn honk behind me. I turned my head to see the devil himself. Or should I say the devils. Also known as o2l. I just kept riding until I reached a crosswalk with people driving hectically to work. I sat there patiently praying that I could go before they caught up to me. I spoke too soon. "Hey fatass! On your way to see your mom?" I turned their way. "Oh wait. I forgot she left you because she didn't want you. Get used to it!" Jc said. Everyone started laughing. I let out a few tears before stomping up to their car and hitting Jc in the head with my board. "Don't." I hit him once. "Talk." I hit him twice." About." I hit him three times. "My mom." I said hitting him for the last time. Kian, their leader jumped out of the car along with the other guys. I got on my penny board and started to ride as fast as I could because I could hear their footsteps behind me on the cement.
BAM!
I fell off my board and landed on my elbow. I looked and saw blood. I started to freak out but then I realized it was Jcs from hitting his head. I stood up and began to run. But I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. Whoever it was carried me to the dark alley way. They threw me against the brick wall. I opened my eyes. I saw Kian standing there. " Ricky, Connor hold her arms" Ricky and Connor walked over to me and pinned my arms to the wall. Then Kian walked over and punched my right in the stomach. "Fuck!" I screamed. He walked up to me and slapped me in the mouth. "Don't curse. It's not very attractive." He said smirking. Trevor walked up and kicked me in my knees. I collapsed to the ground. I just winced in pain. Sam came over and stuck his hand out. I foolishly grabbed it and he let go making me fall backwards. They just sat there and laughed. Sam looked at me. I had tears in my eyes. He mouthed " Im sorry. I had too" I just looked away. I could tell he did not want to but that didn't make up for anything. I felt a piece of paper in my hand. I opened it and written on it was a number. They had left because of school. So I pulled my phone out of my bag and texted the number

Me: Who is this?
Within seconds someone responded.
***-***-***: Carla its Sam.
Me: Why did you give me your number?
Sam: Because I want to talk to you.
Me: Well I don't want to talk to you. You are an asshole.
Sam: I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt you today. Kian made me.
Me: Whatever Sam. Please don't text me.
Sam: Wait! I need to tell you something.
Me: What?
Sam: Kian misses you. He talks about how he wishes you guys were best friends again.
Me: Your such a liar. Bye Sam.
I shut off my phone before he could respond. I sat up from the cold concrete and leaned against the brick wall.
I thought to myself. Why are they doing this? What have I ever done to deserve this shit? Nothing. I haven't done anything to Kian or any of them for that matter. I put my knees up to my face and hung my head down into them. I felt tears escape my eyes and fall down my cheeks. I just sat there all day. I didn't want to go to school. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to die. I wish they would have slammed my head against the wall. At least I wouldn't have to deal with this tomorrow.

*At her sisters house*
After I sat in the alley, I went to my sisters house.
I walked in and broke down.
"Carla how are yo- oh god. Again?" She knew about everything. I nodded and she hugged me. "Enough. We are going to get you a makeover. And your not changing school. You are going to stay there and make them wonder why they bullied you." I nodded and we drove to the mall.
We first went to the hair salon. "Hello mam. How may I help you?" The lady said. "Hi. I would like to dye my hair." She nodded and led me to a chair. "What color did you have in mind?" "I didn't really have one in mind." "Okay. I think I have the perfect color for you."
*after she finishes*
I looked in the mirror. I looked beautiful. The lady died my hair dirty blonde. I loved it. After my sister paid the lady, we went shopping. We got a whole new wardrobe. After I got my clothes, I went in the bathroom to change into one of them.
I wore;
~ A tight black crop top that had a gold zipper on the back
~ Baby blue ripped short shorts
~ Black vans
~ A "bad hair day" beanie
~ I also got some contacts

I walked out and heard some boys whistle. I looked to my right and saw Kian, Sam, Jc, Trevor, and Ricky. I decided to mess with them. I walked over to them and sat down next to Kian. "Hey cutie." I said biting my bottom lip. He smirked. "Damn. Your hot" I nodded. "I know." I grabbed his drink and took it with me. "Thanks for drink babe" I winked at him and then I heard them whispering. I smirked. My sister high fived me and we went back to the car.