6 : Watch Over

My friend recently followed me and requested something 🥺🥺

______________

Gregory couldn't quite decipher what he felt about you, it was strange. Ever since you agreed to trust in him, he felt this strange feeling of getting away but as well staying by your side.

It sent him in a flurry of dull thoughts and strong, confusing feelings that he doesn't quite understand what they rooted from. It was pesky. It was pointless, but it felt good in a way.

Will he ever possibly figure out what is wrong with him? He hates not knowing the answers to questions.

__________________

Freddy thought you were peculiar, you were different from Gregory. You both seemed to be like a picture frame, it was easy to see the photo on the inside, a happy child who dreamt of fairytales and kindness. While Gregory was like a frame with too many cracks on it, you wouldn't be able to see the photo inside clearly.

Though, the animatronic bear doesn't seem to know where the picture-frame analogy came from, I guess you could say he was the poetic type.

You stood close to Gregory most of the time when the trio walked quickly back into the lounge. You seemed to trust Gregory. You would hold hands with him though the boy seemed to be annoyed, you would follow him around though he seemed to scold you.

For some reason, the animatronic wanted you to trust him like that, too.

He was designed to entertain children, yes, but who said he couldn't protect and watch over them? Keep them safe and sound, only him? Could he be like those caring and doting parents he sees at the Pizzaplex.

What is he up to now? He is but a simple bear animatronic, wanting to know what it's like to nurse a child as his own.

You are a similar case as Gregory but the animatronic guesses that you are a different situation from the boy itself. You do not have any data on you, so does the boy, but you seem clueless yourself as to why that is.

But Gregory seems to not have much surprise that he has no records on him, not even a little. Gregory seems friendly enough, but Freddy has this nagging feeling that Gregory has something else within him. Something secretive, something... dark.

They walked the cool tiled floors. (Y/n) stared at Freddy's statue. Her face was a small, little reflection with bright irises. Freddy's glowing yellow optics were like warped fairy lights in the metallic sheen and Gregory's eyes were ridged and serious.

The girl noted that Gregory and Freddy seem to have similar eyes, yet one has such a higher frequency of light.

(Y/n) stifled a laugh at their ever changing reflections. Freddy's reflection has a small head and long shoulders, (y/n)'s reflective counterpart has puny legs and a long neck. Gregory's has an abnormally long waist.

She giggled quietly and Gregory gave her an inquisitive look. Sometimes, the girl seems to forget the situation she's in, she gets carried away easily.

She watched her shoes clack against the tiled floors, it echoed about and she suddenly thought about the Wizard of Oz; Dorothy following a golden brick path with her buddies to the Wizard to go back home.

Dorothy met a lot of strange people and made friends and enemies alike. Much like (y/n)'s situation, though, she hasn't a clue where her buddies are going, or what her enemies are. Are they following her direction or are they going theirs?

Freddy led the children into his room, or maybe something to call his own. It was door (y/n) failed to open, before she got left behind. There was a red sigil of Freddy was plastered on it. their were curtains you could barely peek through to glance into a room of vibrant red and blue.