Giorno let out a small sigh. Yes, it was normal for a man to behave that way when seeing his daughter with another man, and more so when it was someone as complicated as his boss.

"Thanks, Mista. I'll keep it in mind."

"Don't thank me, I figured your visit would be a bit difficult, living with that guy twenty-four-seven, even if it's you."

"He's a good boss and a good man, but I have to admit, he is a bit difficult to live with." Behind him came Jolyne's mom, already dressed and ready for the new morning. "I have to go. Let's talk later."

He quickly said goodbye to Mista, hung up the phone, and got up from the chair.

"Good morning, ma'am," he greeted respectfully.

"Good morning, honey. I see that you and Jotaro have gotten up early," Mrs. Kujo kindly said. "Breakfast will be ready soon. I'm sorry for the delay; we don't usually get up this early."

Giorno looked at the sky through the window and saw that the sun had barely risen. It really was super early.

"No rush, I can wait."

...

In Jolyne's room

She was almost ready to go down and meet her father's sour face.

As she was finishing combing her hair, she looked in the mirror and saw dark circles, barely noticeable thanks to her makeup. Yes, another sleepless night. The previous nights had already been difficult, but it felt even worse now that he was actually there. Then there was that young man with golden curls who she knew little about, causing her to be nervous.

"Well, it can't get any worse."

She was so engrossed in her thoughts and getting ready that she hadn't noticed the sound of something banging on her window for a while.

Confused and suspicious, she parted the blue curtain just as a pebble hit the glass. What was that about? She peeked out and saw familiar pink hair.

"Please, no..." She closed her eyes, hoping it wasn't who she was thinking of. It couldn't be true. She opened them again and revealed herself. The other person celebrated by no longer throwing pebbles.

"Jolyne!" he said in a whispered shout. She finally opened the window.

"Anasui! What the hell are you doing here? I told you not to come while my dad is here," she said exasperatedly, also whisper shouting, just loud enough for him to hear her. "Go away before he sees you!" She waved her hand, motioning for him to leave.

"Jojo, breakfast is ready!" her mom yelled from the stairs.

"I'll be there right away!" she replied before returning her attention to Anasui. She urged with her arms for him to leave. "Go! I have to go too."

"No, wait! Jolyne..." But she was closing the window without letting him speak. "Dammit!"

Inside the house, Jolyne moved downstairs with increasing nerves. What the hell was Anasui doing? The last thing she wanted was more problems with her dad; his being around was no good.

She went to the dining room, where she found her mom and Giorno sitting.

"Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" Like the loving mother that she was, she leaned over and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, ma. Well, I guess so." It was clearly a lie. There was no point in telling her that she hadn't been able to sleep most of the night. Then she looked at the blonde, who was already looking at her. "Good morning."