"Well that explains a lot! I was wondering why you didn't scream of happiness when you saw me. Well, I'm your 14 year old sister, Catherine."

Ok Now I'm starting to remember her.

I said, smiling. Catherine sat on the bed, and started telling me how the rules work and were I'm supposed to go each day, and more memories popped into my head.

As she went on, I got woozier and woozier, forcing myself not to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, Anna said we had to get a move on, and Catherine and I say our goodbyes.

Anna takes me over to a practice arena, and I smile at the sight of Mary. She was doing sword practice with our teacher Troy. Who I actually remember.
"Mary!"
I yelled happily. She pauses what she was doing, signaling Troy to stop. She looks around the arena, and my smile only brightens.

"Mary! Over here!"
I waved my hands and she looked in our direction. She immediately dropped her sword and sprinted over here. She definitely looked taller. More slim and curved then I remembered her.
"Skyla? What in Hades are you doing here?! I thought you were dead!"
She yelled angrily at me. She hugged me tightly, making me wheeze.
"Can't... Breathe..."
"Sorry Sky."
That's a nickname she would call me when she's super happy. So I had to smile.

"Alright Anna. I got it from here."
Mary says, before Anna pouts, turning on her heel and walking back to the infirmary. Mary rolls her eyes, and kneeled down.

"Oh my gods look at you! You've changed so much!"
She says, as I smile again.
"So have you."
I reply.
"Your taller than I remember you. More stealth like."
I continued.
"I have been doing more healthier things ever sense you were gone."
"Have I really been unconscious for 4 years?"
I asked.
"Seems like it. How's your noggin?"
She asked, ruffling my hair. I laughed, which I haven't done in a while... A long while. Mary's smile only gets bigger at my laugh.
"You sound more different, but your laugh just keeps getting more beautiful."
Mary says.
"So do you. Your voice is a little deeper."
I say, making her frown.
"I'm growing up to quickly."
She says standing.
"My 'noggin' is a little rusty. I can only remember a few things."
I say, making her frown again.
"That seems about right. It's good that your back because when I'm over here getting more and more fit, Dion has been less fit. He's been worried sick. Come on let's go see him."
Mary says, turning to Troy who was still waiting patiently at the stage. She makes a hand motion and he nods. She smiles again and pushes me toward Dion's cabin.

On the way there she would show me things that I have forgotten like a tour. Until we finally make it to Dion's cabin.
"Dion hasn't been out of his cabin ever sense the giant threw you like a home-run in a baseball game."
Mary whispered.
"I heard you guys were really good friends."
She continues.
"Yeah... We were. Though I hated his little camera..."

We knocked on the door and we heard a tiny,
"Come in."
We came in silently, and when I saw him in his bed looking out the window I yelled,
"Hey Dion! Long time on see!"
Dion flinches so hard, he falls onto the floor. He looked so much older. So different. Everybody's life was flashing before me eyes. What about Caleb?
Dion curses in Ancient Greek.
"Skyla!"
He quickly gets up from his fumble, and trots happily towards me. He gave me an even stronger hug, and I squeak,
"Ow."
"Oh sorry. How did you come back? We all thought you were dead for 4 years."
He asked, his eyes looking all around my face, as he frowns.
"Gods you've grown! How could you do that on me!"
He questions, making me smile. I ruffled his hair.
"You look different too. Much more taller."
I say, not wanting to answer the other question. So I was pretty glad he changed the subject. I sighed.

"First, I lost my memory... Only some of it. Then, Jake, Daisha, and Victoria found me by the park."
I said.
"Wow... We should really thank them."
Dion said.
"Yeah we should."
Mary agreed. They suddenly grew silent. I hated silence. But I knew them... They were trying to make me ask something, and I knew what they wanted me to ask. I sighed, rolling my eyes.
"Can... We go see Caleb now?"
I asked awkwardly. They both laughed.
"Sure, let's go see your crush!"
Mary answered, smiling.
"He's not my crush!"
I didn't know if I was blushing or not. Sure he was cute, and everytime I'm around him I start to freak, but it's not like he likes me back.

He was at Archery class, and I noticed how much better he's gotten at it. He shoots more bull-eyes then he used too. He was much taller, and a little muscular. Gods how will I live?

"Hey Caleb! Guess who's here!"
Mary yelled. He turned and my stomach did 20 summer salts, which lead my heart to beat rapidly. He puts on the biggest smile I've ever seen, and I see him let out a sigh. He jogs over to me, dropping his bow and lightly hugging me.

I was at a loss for words. He's changed a whole bunch. I wish I could've been here to see them grow.

We separated and all he did was stare at me in disbelief.
"No way. This can't be you."
He says. His voice lower but still nice. I nod smiling. I hoped he didn't have a girlfriend yet. What's wrong with me?! I should be celebrating, not asking about a girlfriend!

"Holy crap you've changed! And your still beautiful!"
He says, making me freeze. Anything else he said got blocked out. He said I was beautiful! I smiled again into my hand.

"You've changed a whole bunch too."
I said. He grabbed a part of my hair.
"Wow. Do you guys see how long her hair is!"
Caleb asks, running a hand easily through it.
"Yeah. I've noticed that! Dang Skyla."
Dion says, as I chuckled. 4 years ago it was down to my elbow, now it's all the way to my butt.

He continued to stare at me, and I couldn't believe I had e courage to stare back. I felt myself getting hotter, and my fingers burst into flames. They all gasp.
"Sorry!... That happens!"
I said quickly, embarrassingly trying to put the fire out. Caleb laughs, and my cheeks burn.
"Your so unstable! We need to fix that."
He said, as Mary and Dion chuckle.
"No way! I'm as stable as a 100 year old abandoned house."
I protest, making Caleb smile again.
"Still got your sarcasm, and your humor. I never thought I would see that again."
He said.
"Me either."
I replied. They all gave me confused looks.

I told them about my dream that lasted for 4 years, as they exchange worried looks.
"Don't listen to him. He has nothing to do with you... Rather than wanting to kill you... And we will definitely get the president back."
Dion said proudly. Mary rolls her eyes, as I try not to laugh. Looks like Caleb is trying to do the same thing. I quickly changed the subject.

"So, everyone tell me one thing they missed about me while I was gone. Mary your first!"
Come on, everybody is a little selfish right?

"I missed your curiosity."
"Ok, Dion your next."
"I missed your dangerous side!"
That made me smile.
"Caleb."
"Ok um..."
He whispers,
"Your face."
"What?"
"Your voice! Your voice! I missed when we would all go camping, and when we were all hyper you would sing us a lullaby..."
They all agreed and when Mary and Dion weren't looking, I smiled at Caleb. I was surprised when he did it back.