십오 (𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧)

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐞𝐣𝐢

"So, you haven't been contacting me as much. Are you still mad at me?" I asked my younger brother who's sitting across from me and is currently taking a few small bites of his tiramisu. "What makes you think that?" He sarcastically questioned with a pout, continuing on devouring the small dessert.

A chuckle escaped from my lips as I see him sulking in front of me. I couldn't help it since he's just too cute. He gave me a playful glare as he took another bite of his tiramisu. "Buy me another tiramisu and I'll think about forgiving you," he gave me a mischievous grin. One that screams trouble.

Lightly laughing at his actions, I stood up from my seat and ordered another one for him. The cafe that we are in right now wasn't that much crowded. It was a little far off from the city and overlooking a beach. Yes, I realized that it was about time for me to give some attention to my cute little brother since he had been giving me the cold shoulder for a few days now and I couldn't take any of it anymore.

After ordering for him, I sat back to my seat and faced him. "Noona, I often see you hanging out with Yeonjun hyung these past few days," Beomie said, his gaze staring out from the window. The beach waves outside was visible from where we were sitting at. Although the sound from it couldn't be heard from the inside, looking at it is still calming.

"Hmm, I share a lot of my classes with him and Soobin. Plus, I haven't really made friends in class," I told him. His statement wasn't a question, yet I felt the need to explain things to him.

Beomie nodded his head at my words. "Are they treating you well?" He asked.

I smiled at his question. Beomie and I might not share the same blood but it is clear as day for me to see that he truly cares for me in his own little way. "They are. You have good friends," I commented causing him to smile.

The look in his eyes told me how proud he is of his hyungs. He should be. They are good and kind people afterall. "Don't get too close with them though. I'm the only one allowed to be very close with you, noona," he playfully said, his eyes twinkling.

I laughed after realizing something, "Is that the reason why you've been so sour towards me lately?"

Beomie blushed at my question. Bullseye. Exactly at that time, the coaster pager, which I received after ordering, vibrated on the table and effectively signaling us that our order is ready to be claimed at the counter. Without missing a beat, Beomie grabbed it and briskly stood up to get our order. I couldn't help but chuckle. I could still see his ears tinged in red as he turned his back against me.

Gwiyeowo.

Beomie soon came back with a tray at hand. He carefully placed it down on the table and sat back on his seat. The blush he had on a while ago was long gone. "Noona, are you really gonna stay back at the old house?" Beomie asked, a crease had formed between his drawned eyebrows as he looked at my direction.

I sigh at his question. Min oppa's back in the States for a business trip. He told us a few days back when we had dinnner together. He said that he'll be staying there for quite sometime since there was a project the company had to work on. And he, as the representative from the domestic branch, had to stay and make sure that everything would go well.

"Jin hyung told me that he's planning to head to Milan next week for that fashion week thing," Beomie continued before taking a spoonful of his tiramisu. A white cream was left out at the corner of his mouth as he took a big bite. Which is new since he never does that and only do small bites of foods.

I grabbed a tissue and gently wiped it out for him, "Yeah, I don't really have a choice. You know how those two gets very protective of me. They really hated the idea of me living in the condo alone and with no company, saying that it wouldn't be safe as well."

"Well, I do agree with them to be honest. Safety really is a concern when you're living in a city especially since you're a girl, noona," Beomie showed his agreement. I pouted at his words as my eyes casted downwards and unto the drink that was already halfway done.

I knew that they are just thinking about my safety that's why I didn't dare refute any of his words. But, it still sucked. I really hated being far away from the university and I kind of wanted to experience how it felt like to actually be independent for once.

Seeing my sulking expression, Beomie suggested, "How about you stay with me then? Soobin hyung's place is big and there's still one vacant room left. I'm pretty sure he and the others wouldn't mind letting you stay there."

My ears perked up at his words. Truly, that could be an option. And I wouldn't even need to wake up extra early on weekdays for my classes. I slowly nodded my head as I thought over Beomie's words which are very much tempting. That would seriously be better than going back to the old house.

Biting my lip to stop myself from grinning widely, I asked him just to make sure if it was alright. "Are you sure? I don't really want to impose on any of you," I said.

"Yup. I just know they'd be happy to welcome you," Beomie smiled which I then mirrored. I nodded my head, feeling quite happy and relieved. "Okay then. I'll speak to Jinnie about this matter when I get home. Hopefully he'll approved of it," I said.

"Alright. Make sure to give me a call after the two of you talk, okay?"

I grinned while bobbing my head up and down, "Okay."

🔖귀여워 (gwiyeowo) - cute

🔖
귀여워 (gwiyeowo) - cute