칠 (𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧)

Author's Note:
A holiday update since I had time to squeeze this in.
Enjoy!~

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 19 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠
(𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛 𝐴𝑔𝑒: 19 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑)

Placing my tray of food gently on the table, I plopped myself down on one of the chairs on the opposite side from where my friends were sitting at. The long-haired brunette was busily typing away something on her laptop and to her left is the short-haired gal, who is also typing something on her phone as her eyebrows furrowed and is seemingly focused. I can only guess that their professors didn't let them off on the first day of the semester. Even the food that they had already bought were left cold and untouched on the table.

I cleared my throat to get their attention and once I did, I asked with a soft voice.

"A friend of mine is joining us for lunch, is it okay?"

Ryujin, who was focused on her phone, stopped doing what she was currently doing and looked up from her mobile device. "Nugu?" She asked.

"Felix oppa's best friend. She just came back from the States," I answered.

She nodded and went back to type something on her phone again. At the same time, I heard Lia eonnie sigh loudly. I looked at her with concern, "Eonnie, are you okay?"

She looked up from her laptop and a frown formed on her small face as she heard my question. "Mr. Kim assigned us for group presentations this coming thursday," she complained.

Ryujin snickered upon hearing her statement, "I heard he's one of those terror profs that students in your department need to watch out for."

"Where'd you hear that from?" I asked.

"Her boyfriend," she answered, pointing her thumb to the individual beside her.

"Eh? From Soobin?" Lia eonnie questioned.

Ryujin nodded, "I happen to pass by him a while ago when I was on my way here."

"Oh right, speaking of him. Is he not joining you for lunch, eonnie?" I asked, wondering. Ever since the two became official last year, Lia eonnie has been talking about him every chance she got and judging from those stories she previously mentioned, the two are inseparable. Even during the winter break, they have been hanging out. I saw it from Lia eonnie's posts on social media. She really likes him.

Lia eonnie shook her head in my direction, "Ani, he's having lunch with his cousin and my brother."

"Cousin? Is he cute?"