이 (𝐭𝐰𝐨)

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮

𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐢 𝐁𝐞𝐨𝐦𝐠𝐲𝐮

"Sorry, I'm late. I got stuck in traffic," the girl spoke as she made her way towards our table. Her cat-like eyes widen ever so slightly as she noticed our presence.

"We have guests?" She asked to no one in particular, her face showing a confused expression.

Mr. David cleared his throat after taking a few sips of the red wine, "I did tell you that we'd be having family dinner tonight."

"But you didn't say that there would be guests," she pursed her lips and her eyebrows furrowed a little. Mr. David could only sigh. "I could've bought them something along the way," I heard her mumbled.

"Yeji, meet Ava and her son Beomgyu," Mr. David introduced us again. She looked at us, her eyes felt somewhat piercing as she wore an expressionless face. Feeling nervous, I felt a lump forming in my throat. I unconsciously gulped when we made eye contact. She's scary.

And then she smiled.

Well, that, I did not expect. Her face looks the exact opposite of the word scary when she smiles.

I slowly blinked twice. "Nice to meet the two of you. I'm Yeji," she said, bowing slightly, then immediately took a seat beside Hyunjin hyung.

I noticed mom looking at her with kind eyes. "Both Yeji-ssi and Hyunjin-ssi look kind of alike?" Mom commented. I looked at them and even I couldn't deny that the similarity was unreal, especially with those eyes.

"It's been a while since I heard that," Hyunjin hyung smiled as he placed his fork and knife on his plate indicating that he was finished eating.

"They're fraternal twins," Minhyun added.

*

"So, Min oppa made his signature strawberry shortcake. I hope this will suit your tastes," Yeji said to us as she placed the cake on the table.

When all of us were already done with dinner, Hyunjin hyung suggested having the dessert outside of their home. So with that, we are currently chilling in their outdoor lounge area. Which, I admit, is really cool. There's a pool and a jacuzzi too. Damn.

"I love strawberries," I said, subconsciously wetting my lips as I looked at the cake being sliced by Minhyun.

"I love them too and watermelons," Yeji smiled as she heard me. I looked at her and grinned back. Her smile is contagious.

"Then, you'll love these. It's one of my best dishes," Minhyun said as he handed me a plate with a piece of strawberry shortcake.

"Thanks, hyung. It's okay to call you that, right?"