This is the start of a bizarre adventure

Hello this is your favourite writer with a new story and I will be trying six more deku fanfic's since I will be seeing what ones you like the most and it's so satisfying to do anyways this is the first i hope you enjoy

We start off with izuku in the quirk doctors office.

thursday 11:00am

"I'm sorry mam I hate to say it but your son is quirkless" the doctor said shattering the young boys dreams of heroism. "Thank you doctor for telling us come on izuku sweetie" inko said standing up "okay mom" the boy replied with a sad voice.
The two walked out of the office and to there car. Once they were inside the car inko spoke "hey izuku do you remember morioh?" Izuku simply gave a silent nod "well see my friend that lives there I was thinking about going there for a small vacation how about that?"
"Okay mom." "Alright when we get home I'll call her and tell her we're coming to morioh for the weekend now buckle up and let's go"

one they got home izuku went to his room while inko called her friend to tell her that they would be coming to morioh the next day and lets just say she was excited since they needed to desperately catch up and that she'll get everything ready and that she and her teenage son are excited to see them.

                            Friday 9:00am
"Izuku time to get up and ready for going to morioh" inko yelled as she was trying to fit something into a suitcase.
"I'm already up!" Izuku replied back. "Are you packed?" "No not yet I been watching the recent hero fights there been five in the last hour." Inko let out a sigh as she thought "the word is burning down seriously five villain attacks in the last HOUR well at least there aren't many villains there"
Once she finished playing Tetris with her suitcase she went to Izuku's room to help him with packing.
Once they both were packed they were off to catch the train to morioh.
2 hours later

"Come on izuku this is our stop." Inko said while standing up "okay mum." izuku said getting of his seat and joining his mum and getting off the train and going to a cafe because they haven't had breakfast yet but unknown to them they were being watched by a old man who's bottom half was in a photograph aiming a arrow at izuku. "Sorry kid but I'm doing this for my son so do become a stand user." He muttered before firing the arrow at izuku.
The arrow Struck him in the throat and stopping him and began to gasp for air. Inko stopped to turn around and began to say " Izuku come on the café isn't that f-" once she turned around to see her son she screamed like a banshee. "Someone call an ambulance!" she yelled rushing to her son
Five minutes later an ambulance came and took him to the hospital with inko crying the entire way to the hospital
An hour passed before inko's friend and her son arrived to help comfort her when a doctor came out.

Inko ran over to the and hurriedly asked. "Is my son okay?" "Yes he is perfectly fine ma'am his records say he's quirkless is that correct?" "Yes he is" "that's strange he's healing rather quickly from the arrow piercing his throat but in simple turns he's perfectly fine and can go home right now ."
The two mothers and son let out a sigh of relief and joy .
"Thank you so much doctor can you please tell us what room he's in and i'll sign the paperwork" "of course he's in room 201 and i'll have the paper's sent to the front desk and you can sign them there"
"Thanks again come on the faster we get izuku the faster we can catch up" inko said before walking of as the two processed what she said before running to catch up with the woman who was moving surprisingly quick.

To get to the actual start I'm just going to summarise the event izuku and inko enjoyed there time in morioh and gone back home.
During the next 12 years izuku was bullied harshly by bakugo and his lackies now we stop on the last day of middle school with izuku walking out of the class.
"Hey nerd where do you think you're going" a familiar voice called out. "H-hey k-kacchan what can I do for you today".
( right after that it was the scene of bakugo telling izuku to off himself and I can't make myself write that out)
While walking through a tunnel izuku was thinking to himself unaware of a giant slime villain approaching from behind and struck.
Izuku began to struggle to break free from the villains grasp but instead started to feel himself get weaker and beginning to black out.
A few minute before izuku black out heard someone yell "SMASH" at the top of there lungs.
Izuku began to wake up with a feeling of being slapped in the face multiple times. He opened his eyes to see a muscular 7'3 blonde man standing over me. Izuku scurried back to see his idol all might looking at him. "Hey kid are you okay?" "Your your your your ALL MIGHT!"
"Yes it is I the number one hero ALL MIGHT!!!" "oh my god all might can you please sign my note-wait where is it?" The boy began to look around for his notebook only to see it laying right next to him. He opened it only to see it was already signed.
"Oh my god all might thank you so much i'll treasure this it'll be a family heirloom to be treasured throughout the years." The young green haired boy said with excitement in his voice.

(hey I'm to lazy to do the part where all might tells izuku his secret and that he can't be a hero so it's exactly the same as the anime.)

An explosion went off in the distance surprising Izuku who just had his dream crushed. "What was that an explosion and it doesn't look that far off it's probably a villain attack but normally heroes would have already captured them and there's never been that much damage I should go watch." The boy said as he was just off the roof and back on the street.
The boy began to run to the scene and when he reached there he seen the slime villain holding a boy with an explosion quirk.
"Oh no that guy he's the dude who tried to kill me earlier and he took kacchan hostage. What should I do?"
Right after that Izuku began to sprint towards the villain but unknown to him a strange creature was floating right behind him.
Izuku threw his backpack towards the villain temporarily blinding him while izuku began trying to remove the sludge from bakugo while explosions kept going off.
After a few moments the sludge villain was obliterated and began to rain sludge from the sky ALL MIGHT standing over the boy.
When the incident was calmed down the heroes scolded izuku and praised bakugo for doing nothing but making making there job harder.

Quick time skip

Izuku began to walk through an alleyway since it was a shortcut to his house.
He looked up from the ground to see a kid the same age as him at the other side of the alley.